Smart Shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFluffybuttz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I like using Goodnites because they're available. Unfortunately diapers are an expensive "hobby". So I compared prices...and was mad! So I use to buy from CVS and Riteaid however I looked at Target and Wallmart and not only better prices in terms of $ per diaper where Riteaid was $1 per. They also had unique pack sizes. I saw a pack of 25 for only $18! However I found an even better deal than that! Target has a store brand called Up&Up diapers. Well it just so happens that they make a pull up IDENTICAL to a Goodnite except for the prints and they are unisex. A 25 pack of Up&Up were only $15. I'm now a happy camper because I bought an 11pack if $8, and Goodnites are only at that price when on sale!!

So now I sit here in my diaper snugging my bear ^^

Hi Flutters! That was certainly good shopping on your part and good advice for the rest of us. We're all about helping each other here. This looks like your first post. Can you take a few seconds and introduce yourself here: Introduction This is an area where we all look to see who our newest members are and so we can get to know you better. Thank you and welcome once more!

Thanks, I made an intro ^^

The UP&UP brand pullups are good, but they lack the 'stretchier' sides that the new goodnites have. Also, kroger/fred meyer carry a plain white goodnite under their store brand (also lacking the new stretchier sides) so look for those too.

5thgear said:
The UP&UP brand pullups are good, but they lack the 'stretchier' sides that the new goodnites have. Also, kroger/fred meyer carry a plain white goodnite under their store brand (also lacking the new stretchier sides) so look for those too.

Totally true! UP&UP, White Cloud (walmart), Well Beginnings (walgreens) etc., store brands haven't updated the side panels to match the new elasticity of GoodNites and UnderJams (a change that I am SO happy was made). Maybe I'm beating a dead horse here, but I have to recommend Always Discreet pullups for anyone who likes GoodNites etc., but can't fit in them consistently. Otherwise, perhaps get a set of GoodNites TruFits and modify them to accommodate an adult-size waist. It might take some sewing skills, but the feel of them swelling as you wet is really a wonderful experience, plus the inserts are inexpensive and very absorbent.

But if the UP&UPs work for you, then right on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back