• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMJ15

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My name is Emily and I've been a lurker on this site for a while, but thought it was finally time to join.

Really excited to be a part of this site and have a place to share our special interest.

Emily :)

EMJ15 said:
My name is Emily and I've been a lurker on this site for a while, but thought it was finally time to join.

Really excited to be a part of this site and have a place to share our special interest.

Emily :)

Hi Emily! :)

It's always good to see lurkers becoming members! Don't be too shy to talk in the forums, almost everybody i've come across in my short while here has been very kind and respectful. And if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm around and would love to get to know you! :)

What are some of your interests?

-Sibella <3

Hey Emily! It's awesome that you decided to become a member! I was a lurker myself and only somewhat recently started posting. So what made you take the plunge?

h
Hi Emily! I am not a lurker, but have been here for awhile. I don't often post, but instead tend to play games on Forum Fun.
However, as others have postitvely stated, WELCOME TO ADISC!!!
I really need to get back into the habit of welcoming new members, and offering what help I can, which usually isn't much,
except for the welcome.

Please tell us a little more about yourself, such as, such as, well, such as whatever you feel comfortable in sharing. We are
primarily a support site, and really make a positive effort to give what support we can.

Again, Welcome!

Thanks for all your welcoming comments! I am a college girl attending a school in California. I love to dance and play soccer and spend time at the beach. I have always been intrigued by diapers. . .I remember even as a little girl, loving to watch my little cousins get their diaper changed, but really became an DL around 15 and started wearing as soon as I got my license.

I decided to join because I was excited to have an opportunity to not have to sneak around with my diapers, but be accepted by people who understand :)

"I decided to join because I was excited to have an opportunity to not have to sneak around with my diapers, but be accepted by people who understand "

Not sneaking around and not trying to hide who and what we really are makes a big difference. We must accept ourselves for who and what we are before we can expect others to accept us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back