Am I the only one who only enjoys wearing, and not 'using'?

How do you enjoy diapers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So, I've been on this forum for a while, as well as a couple of other online AB/DL communities, and I've noticed that pretty much everyone actually "uses" their diapers. For some it's #1 only, for others it's #1 only with #2 on rare occasions, others #1 and #2, and then there's those who do both and then actually sit around in it. (Which, frankly, I find the latter to be absolutely disgusting and repulsive on SO MANY levels, but whatever, to each their own I guess...)

And then there's me. I do not like to "use" diapers, I only enjoy wearing them. I love diapers, they're amazingly comfortable and I would wear all the time if I could, but the idea of actually "doing anything" in them just a HUGE turn-off, to say the least.

Only on very certain, rare occasions will I ever even wet, and that is only when I am taking a shower and can then bloat the diaper with water and then remove and dispose of it immediately. As for #2... yeuck, I don't even want to think about that, I'd rather watch 2girls1cup.

So, does anyone else only wear for comfort and enjoyment without actual use, or am I some kind of bizarre, one-off singular anomaly with no place to belong?

This is a very unusual fetish to begin with, and the ways in which people enjoy it are nearly infinite. I have tried messing and I'm 100% with you. Yuck. But nearly all of the enjoyment I get from diapers revolves around the sensation of wetting and the wet diaper itself. I like the feeling of warm "water" tickling me in my most sensitive areas and then the fullness between my legs. It's all good. But we're all different, and we're all going to approach it differently and for our own reasons.

On a tangentially related topic, one of the first questions we all ask when we discover this part of ourselves is why we're like this, as if there were a singular reason we all came to be like this. Here again, I suspect that the specific things that led us here, to a place where we need diapers to feel secure/comforted/safe/sexual/whatever are as varied as the lives in which these desires were incubated. We are all snowflakes, just trying to find those with similar patters, and who are broken in similar ways.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
This is a very unusual fetish to begin with, and the ways in which people enjoy it are nearly infinite. I have tried messing and I'm 100% with you. Yuck. But nearly all of the enjoyment I get from diapers revolves around the sensation of wetting and the wet diaper itself. I like the feeling of warm "water" tickling me in my most sensitive areas and then the fullness between my legs. It's all good. But we're all different, and we're all going to approach it differently and for our own reasons.

On a tangentially related topic, one of the first questions we all ask when we discover this part of ourselves is why we're like this, as if there were a singular reason we all came to be like this. Here again, I suspect that the specific things that led us here, to a place where we need diapers to feel secure/comforted/safe/sexual/whatever are as varied as the lives in which these desires were incubated. We are all snowflakes, just trying to find those with similar patters, and who are broken in similar ways.

-RMS
I'm not broken I am unique created by God as all here.
Who says any one is broken yes there are some that are not to be safe around and need put into a place for there safety and ours.
That said we have traits that are alike if I can not accept myself how can I accept others.
That is whats whats wrong with the world I hate this and that.
Why not try to concentrate on the things that makes you and me happy brings joy into life.
Not what someone says you need to be the square peg .
Mabey if every one was a little child like in some way the world would be kinder.
Just another 300years till we learn to care for one another.

Although I wouldn't word it as strongly as you, I too derive all my diaper pleasure strictly by the wearing. To wear a diaper is the end-goal for me. I don't mind wetting, but it is a rare occasion when I do.

So, no, you're not alone. Isn't that comforting? :)

I'm in the "#1 only, but only sometimes" category. It's possible this has something to do with my having grown up with cloth diapers. I had ready access to them long after I was potty trained, but wetting or otherwise using them would have meant laundering them, and would have raised suspicion. I got used to wearing them for wearing's sake. It wasn't until much later in my childhood that I was able to regularly obtain disposable diapers, and even then I would usually keep them dry (they were a precious resource!). These days, while I do use my diapers with some regularity, I stay dry (and clean) more often than not. Especially if I'm wearing cloth, which is my preference, I'll tend to use only when I'm able to immediately launder them, as I don't want to maintain a diaper pail.

I feel compelled to wear at times and to wet. Mostly wear dry at home.

That really depends. If your buying disposables and wearing them with intentions to not use them, that's a waste of money. Reusable ones, is understandable since you don't have to throw them away after a short amount of time.

boobybird89 said:
That really depends. If your buying disposables and wearing them with intentions to not use them, that's a waste of money. Reusable ones, is understandable since you don't have to throw them away after a short amount of time.

I don't see how wearing and enjoying them would constitute a waste. I don't need them, so as a practical matter, they're a waste. I don't consider them so, whether I use them or not.

I came to enjoy using them but it wasn't relevant to me when I first started. It was probably partly due to baby diapers being too small to be effective but it wasn't much part of my fantasies either. They fulfilled the same desires they do now whether I used them or not. I'm only occasionally interested in cloth. I think people should just enjoy their diapers as they see fit.

I personally enjoy doing everything in them. I feel that there is no right or set way on how you enjoy diapers. ABDL means different things for every person, so it doesn't really matter what all you do with your diapers, as long as you are satisfied.

Until I told my wife about my wearing I only wore I didnt use. Though since I told her she said if I wasngoing to wear them I was to use them. Well I caved to be able to wear more often. I told her I would onky pee in themnas poop stinks to much and felt gross to me. Since then I have only poop twice that she made me and hasnt since. I too though just like to wear.

I initially thought it'd be gross to wet em' also. When I first bought a diaper I thought I'd only wear it and that's that. However, I thought of it a little bit and the tides shifted in my mind. Then when I gave it a shot I realized I enjoyed it. I wet and I don't find it gross, actually. That's as far as I go, though. I can understand the mindset if someone finds it gross.

Diapers are mostly a catalyst to regression for me (a pretty significant one) they are part of my association with being little. Being wet is not always as important in fact often it's not necessary for regression. My goal is to achieve a particular state of mind. Sometimes wetting is an appropriate activity but not at all essential for me.

95% of the time, I only wear. But if the diaper is starting to die, like I've been wearing too long, I'll use it. Normally I'll do whatever I have to in it. It's fun, but I don't like doing it all the time. I just love the clean padding on a super thick premium diaper, and wetness gives a different feel that I don't enjoy as much. Plus, if my girlfriend is coming over, I don't want to have peepee in my diaper!

I wear for the security aspect. I sometimes use them for convenience (long flight or drive). I had plastic underpants in my underwear drawer until about age 7 though I do not recall using them in the latter years (mental block?). At age 8 I had a sleepover and saturated my friend's bed. The next sleepover at his house (my parents were going out of town so I had to stay there) his mother put me in a diaper and plastic underpants and though initially humiliating they worked as I fully wet them the first night but had no leakage. Though I had a plastic mattress cover on my bed until age 11 or 12 I do not recall needing nighttime protection until age 12 or 13 due to wet dreams (which I did not understand at the time; I thought I was having accidents again). From 14 - 17 I was fine and then college came along and I needed to wear snap-on diapers and plastic underpants due to nightime challenges. Thankfully I had an understanding roomate.

I do not need them as much now but every so many months I wake up (or not) to some slippage. It is easier for security and conveniene to wear my training underwear and plastic underpants each night. Airplane flights and long drives has me using them also for convenience.

I wear for the feeling of the comfort that I get. since my medical problems, I do wet more often, but my preference is to wear and be dry.

Well judging by your poll, yes. :biggrin:

Just kidding - I've listened in on many different preferences from different ABDLs over the years and I can say with all certainty you're not the only one. But you are in the minority for sure.

I'm so glad to see that there are others who feel this way. I find it totally revolting to ruin my nice, clean, soft cloth diapers. Please understand that I'm tolerant if that's your thing, but it's not for me. I wear only and love it!

I almost never use mine. Occasionally I will poop but that's rare...have to be in the mood. Still...nothing like a fresh diaper!

no. 2, rarely. I do enjoy being wet though. But I drink a lot to stop the smell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back