• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ohhh let's intro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone I'm a semi selfaccepted diaper lover who loves reading military sci fi / alternate universe fiction, pizza (thick crust of course), zoids, the daily show with Jon Stewart, team fortress 2, and really thick disposable diapers. Wow that was a rambling grammatical nightmare of a sentence. Anyways I hope that my stay here will be at least tolerated. *Hsssssssss* ...auggh! *kaBOOM* [ahem due to an unfortunate incident with a creeper this username will be temporarily unavailable please leave any questions comments gripes and compliments below].

Uh...Welcome genericnamedl! That was one of the most entertaining intros I've seen here! We tolerate everyone here. That's what makes this site so great. I, however, prefer thin crust pizza. :)

I second that, and almost any pizza is good for me. Please sprinkle some of that charisma around the forum. Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back