1. I've seen post that incontinence can come back if you have had it before and I discussed it in another post. My question is.... can it be avoided? Or am I doomed to return to it with age?
2. Is it still age play if I act younger but don't dumb anything down and retain intelligence whilst acting young or babylike?
3. When I do feel like acting like a baby, is it strange to have a wife as a mommy?
4. Are these stupid questions to ask? I feel like these things are super easily answered because this is a non judgment place.
5. Why do I only like wetting? Is it just a thing? Or is messing a part of being ABDL?
6. I'm a straight, Christian, femboy, panty wearing, furry, music lover, singer, and all sorts of other things.... Are there others just like me?
7. Why do I want to be male, but have thoughts of not wanting to be male while retaining all male attributes and staying straight?
8. Diapers or pull ups. Does the diaper make the baby? (clothes make the man as in does it matter?)
9.*question for other Christians only* What if anything about me would violate the bible? I am trying to abide by it and have no issues adjusting my behavior.
10. I became a diaper lover and I never knew a whole community existed. Was I the only one to think that? Also do I belong here? I feel out of place.