What does it truly mean to be a sissy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scifer555

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Does being a femboy and submissive, while being dominant when my significant other wants me to be, count? I have felt like I didn't deserve to be a man because I wasn't what anyone wanted me to be. I'm straight and engaged to a wonderful woman. I just feel like my masculanity was stolen from me, Maybe I'm just crazy but I'm a straight femboy and I feel that is rare.:laugh:

Frankly I don't think you are crazy, just a person with a interesting mix of needs and desires. When you say you are a straight femboy, does that mean you just like to wear girl things and feel soft/feminine while doing so? If that is the case there are many men out there that do that and are very comfortable with those feminine feelings of theirs, although they are straight in all other sexual aspects.

Not as rare as you think :detective3

pullupjoys said:
Frankly I don't think you are crazy, just a person with a interesting mix of needs and desires. When you say you are a straight femboy, does that mean you just like to wear girl things and feel soft/feminine while doing so? If that is the case there are many men out there that do that and are very comfortable with those feminine feelings of theirs, although they are straight in all other sexual aspects.
I am a straight femboy who cross dresses if that is what you mean.. I love to feel comfortable, pretty, and girly. So... yes? I think.

- - - Updated - - -

TeddyBearCowboy said:
Not as rare as you think :detective3
Rule 34 says otherwise... but I believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back