Placed an order and was slightly surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuckyDucky

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So I recently made an order through eBay. Now, for me because I live in my own house and my husband knows about my fetishes I never took much stock in what the shipping label said. Upon arrival I discovered my package had a shipping label with a very detailed description lol It was labelled as large snuggies overnights. When I read it I smiled and chuckled but someone else may have a different reaction.
In the end I will thoroughly enjoy a snuggie tonight along with the new paci I got with them (part of the reason I decided to sample these snuggies).
Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone ordering online. Maybe ask the company what the shipping label will say and if it's possible to change it if it does not suit your situation.
Happy diapering to all!!

Just to let everyone know that orders direct from Snuggies you get discreet shipping. We do not have the words Snuggies or Diapers on the box or shipping label. If you are ordering on eBay or any other vender or source you should check with them on their policy.

Sadly I am not able to order directly from your company. For me, eBay was an option to at least try something new. I paid far too much for two diapers lol but my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to order them anyways. Unfortunately these will be the only two I buy since us Canadians have few options on purchasing the cuter products available on the market at a decent price.

yaeh duck !! the last 4 times I've ordered from age comfort , the shipping label and the original case label where on different sides of the box even though they promise discrete shipping soooooo..... I don't care much what people think of me but a kept promise would be nice right??????

babyboyd said:
yaeh duck !! the last 4 times I've ordered from age comfort , the shipping label and the original case label where on different sides of the box even though they promise discrete shipping soooooo..... I don't care much what people think of me but a kept promise would be nice right??????
Agreed! I have an order from rearz coming on Wednesday now I'm super curious to what the shipping label will say lol they say discreet shipping but who knows in the end. I'm sure if the ladies at the post office googled some of the companies I order from they'd be red faced lol.
When my white Nuk 5 came in it said Nuk 5 right on it and customs even held it for 3 weeks lol who knows what people do on the other end of shipments in the end! Lol all I know is I'm a happy girl who can freely order as I please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back