Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyWolfe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I didn't see this in a search here, so hopefully it isn't a repost.

So I was bored and while doing random searches on Google, I found the following coloring book site.
http://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/

They have from A to Z and even 101/102 Dalmatians. I'm not sure how many pages there are, but there are, if I counted correctly, ~309 different cartoons to choose from. There seems to be at least 6 pages in each category, I checked like 20 random cartoons and they all had 10+ in it.

I figured this would be nice for all of the Littles out there. I might have to go and buy me either a new printer or spit out the $70 for new print cartridges to have some fun :D

Again, if this has been posted before, sorry, I'm not the best at searching for things like this

Have fun!
FluffyMastiff

That's awesome thanks for sharing! It has some of my favorite cartoons.

Great website. I think they have about everything.
I printed a Cat in the Hat page, and it ran over into a second page. I tried the fit to page option, but it did not help.

Might try saving it to the desktop and then print it out through paint or paint.net or some other program. I haven't been able to print anything yet due to no ink

if you right click on the picture, you can choose save as picture in google chrome (any browser should work as well). Then you can just open it in paint :) or what ever program you choose.

Awesome!

I'm happy to see that people are enjoying this. I'm happy to be able to contribute to the forums and everyone :)

There's no My Little Pony but there is Sailor Moon coloring pages.

inferno21 said:
There's no My Little Pony but there is Sailor Moon coloring pages.

I noticed that. I meant to see if I can contact them and see if they are able to add an MLP section. I just signed up for their forum and I saw a few posts that they used to have MLP pages, but were taken down I suppose.

Maybe if we ask them, maybe they can add MLP to it (or back).

Nice find! I've been wanting to buy some colouring books lately and I never thought about something like this, that there would be websites out there where you can just print the pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back