Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Is there anyone else collecting these things? I myself have a close to two dozen of them.

i bought a few but i decided early on that im not going to collect them. theres way to may of them. i envy your collection :p
my rarest is shulk, everything else is common.

I don't have the rarest ones. I currently have Sonic, Silver Mario, Megaman, Charizard, Wario, Ness, Pikachu, Fox, Samus, Shulk, Pac-man, and Kirby.

uploadfromtaptalk1437332413554.jpg

King dedede named: The D
Fox named: no fux
Greninja named: oral lord

I want Greninja, but I think it's too late to get him for myself.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I want Greninja, but I think it's too late to get him for myself.

you porbaly have to wate till the wave Greninja was in to be restocked to get it at retail price. keep checking stores that you know sell Amiibos and you might get lucky and find Greninja.

I want Falco but have to wate for it to be released.

I want falco as well. I just found a Jigglypuff earlier today.

- - - Updated - - -

I just made a group for the Amiibos on site if you like to join.

I don't think I can afford collecting them. :p Not that they are expensive when they come out, be they get sold out so fast, and I never have money ready they are released.

I only have a Yoshi and Bowser. Waiting for Bowser Jr, Duck Hunt, and Lucas to come out.

Yoshi, Sheik, Zelda, Toon Link, Sonic, Kirby, Yoshi (Mario Party), and Greninja. Only getting the Smash ones for the hopes that there might be a Project M for Smash Wii U.

LightYoshi said:
I only have a Yoshi and Bowser. Waiting for Bowser Jr, Duck Hunt, and Lucas to come out.

Bowser Jr is already out but its already out of stock on the Nintendo store.

TonyTonyChopper said:
Bowser Jr is already out but its already out of stock on the Nintendo store.

Browser Jr is out in Europe but not in America as far as I know.

I was lucky enought to get Lady Palatena yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back