• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOEdzpampers

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hello is the first time I write here , I'm not very good at writing haha but a friend told me about this page and I like it hah well Im a diaper lover I just love diapers haha im also a little AB but dont much. sorry for the short Introduction haha and also sorry if i dont reply I dont have so much free time.

Hi and I think you've done just fine with the intro. Perhaps when you have time you could tell us a little about the things you like other than diapers. Welcome :)

Hi guys! JOEdzpampers is my cousin! You know, the one I told you about a couple of months back!! Please make him feel welcome, and you... work on your introductions!

JOEdzpampers said:
hello is the first time I write here , I'm not very good at writing haha but a friend told me about this page and I like it hah well Im a diaper lover I just love diapers haha im also a little AB but dont much. sorry for the short Introduction haha and also sorry if i dont reply I dont have so much free time.

A very warm welcome, and you didn't do too bad, but it would be nice to know a bit more about you. :)

Do you go to school/college/uni/work? Do you have hobbies? What is your favourite diaper?

What country do you live in? (based on your post I don't think you primarily speak English?)

Hope to see you around more when you have the time! :D

Best wishes

Vimes x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back