Inexplicable desire to have a pacifier???

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got back into diapers I just considered myself a DL until I got the desire to have a pacifier. I tried it and I'm glad I did it. I would say give it a try and see how it goes, if you have a desire for it why not.

So it arrived today. Thankfully it was in discrete packaging because a flatmate signed for it while I was out...
Well I must say, it wasn't what I was expecting. It feels so much more comfortable and natural than I thought it would- although I guess that's because it's designed for your mouth :p
Nearly fell asleep from it LOL

If you can't afford an adult sized pacifier, get the largest (usually shown by age in months) you can find. It is still a baby pacifier, but the larger sizes (for older babies and toddlers) may be much more comfortable in your mouth. There are several places you can purchase adult pacifiers (NUK 5 and above for most of us), so read the posts about adult pacifiers, check the sites given in the posts, find one you like, save up for it, and purchase it. My personal favorite is PacifiersRUs dot com, but that is just a opinion, and others here have just as valid an opinion about where to buy as mine. I respect their opinions.

BlueSky said:
So it arrived today. Thankfully it was in discrete packaging because a flatmate signed for it while I was out...
Well I must say, it wasn't what I was expecting. It feels so much more comfortable and natural than I thought it would- although I guess that's because it's designed for your mouth :p
Nearly fell asleep from it LOL

So what did you end up with and from where? Glad you're enjoying it :)

Well I wasnt sure what I was doing. Kind of just impulse-bought a Nuk4 from innerchild. Not sure why I didnt get the Nuk5... But in anycase, it ended well so no problems :p
Im still not sure where this urge has come from, but it makes me fall asleep in half the time i normally do so i'm not complaining lol

Note said:
Get a proper one they're sold here, you won't regret it.

Sold where? Sorry :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back