Default Baby horror

Anybody seen this yet?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	among-the-sleep.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	24459
    Its available on Steam and its also currently available on Humble Bundle

Among the Sleep is a first person horror adventure, in which you play a two year old child. The DLC contains a whole new chapter, elaborating on the main story and continuing down the dark road of the main game. For those of you who've finished the game and long for more, enjoy!

The game explores horror through atmosphere and exploration, not with scores and combat systems. In Among the Sleep you’re vulnerable, scared, and trying to make sense of the world.

"Everything, from the sound of infantile breathing to the wobbliness of the camera and the unsteadiness of little hands, has been designed to accurately put ourselves behind the eyes of a toddler. Watching the trailer, the effect is simply astounding, while the Paranormal Activity-style scares that surround the child are pulled off with panache."
    - Gamefront
    I'm so pumped to try this!

Remember not to
    anyone when writing about the story.

I heard about this a while back. It looks really good and I might give it a shot eventually. It's kind of aimed towards Oculus Rift if I'm not mistaken.

This game, the first time in my life I hated a teddy bear this much...

But, if you like stuff like Amnesia and such, you might like it. The story is a bit meh I found (the big plot-twist is expected, ruining a bit of the building tension) but mechanic-wise, it's pretty decent.

Have fun if you wanna try it.

I saw this reviewed on a gamers channel a while back and thought it was a clever idea, and I was impressed by their attention to detail, but strangely I wasn't really motivated to buy it. Maybe I'll check the humble bundle and add it to the growing number of games that I don't ever seem to play any more hahaha.

I saw this when it was on front of steam, and watched a few lets plays on it on youtube. Looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Not even fun, nor scary :/
    I thought you were excited for this game.

I saw it too. It seemed to get meh reviews but I thought it might be fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I thought you were excited for this game.
    lol, nope.

I was super excited for this game, I remember eagerly following the development and I bought it day one. It's not terrible in a game sense, if you like the whole run and hide genre. The story is incredibly heavy handed and left a bad taste in my mouth. If you can get it for a couple of bucks I'd say go for it if only to check out an original idea for a game.