Thread: Another Apology Thread...

Default Another Apology Thread...

Hey it's me again, Sometimes I felt I was happier in high school and the beginning of college than nowadays, because I've always been a little about 3 to 5ish, anyway earlier before all of this I was obsessed with becoming normal, So much so that I watch cartoons to get what normal was, (I know It was a bad idea, and that there not normal now, but you know, I was a lot younger.) But whenever I got out of my evil stepmother's grasp, which believe me, was awesome, I started saying you know what Screw Normal, I'm gonna like what I like, and end this popularity contest, in my life, and just be happy, as one can tell I didn't have many friends in high school, but I was happier for doing so, it helped that I thought i was popular, when I wasn't believe me, still I'm so glad I did, of coruse I took my medicine, and was pretty desperate for friends, but other than that, I'm glad I did, Because my grandma helped me along, a lot of it I didn't particularly like persay, but it helped me out in the long run, but I digress, Anyway when I began this site, about a year ago, I was really struggling with my lifestyle, because things got way out of hand, because I didn't really know what was broken, so I fixed everything, It didn't go well, and I basically fixed the things that weren't broken, while the things were broken got worse, because I didn't know what to fix. and the way my head goes I don't really think before I speak, and when I joined things got way bad, anyway If I said anything that offended, Insulted, or made things awkward between anybody here, I'm sorry, It wasn't My intention to do that and a lot of the time, my brain goes too fast for me, anyway from now on I am moving forward only, and trying to improve rather than make things worse for me, and get out of Saten/My Inner Critic's/My younger Brothers thumb, and get back to my life, anyway I'm glad I joined this site, because it helped me in so many ways.

Glad to hear things are better for you. I always appreciate reading posts like this when someone sees how much their life has changed since joining ADISC. I have no memories of insults, offenses, or awkards with you. It may have been I was absent from the forum during that time or did not realize your posts may have been taken negatively. In my opinion, new members come for support and acceptance; some test it more thoroughly than others. I expect their early posts to pusj

You certainly haven't said anything that bothered me. I'm just glad you're feeling a little better. I think you need to concentrate on you and make your life as good as possible. We all have unpleasant things which we must deal with and so we try to find ways that enable us to cope. Sometimes you have to find something that makes you happy and do it. For many of us it's the diaper thing, but there are also other things which help us cope.

I have my routines and they include biking in the morning, reading the news paper over a good cup of coffee. I have my writing and music and other simple things that fill up my mind. You have to find those things which speak to you.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    You certainly haven't said anything that bothered me. I'm just glad you're feeling a little better. I think you need to concentrate on you and make your life as good as possible. We all have unpleasant things which we must deal with and so we try to find ways that enable us to cope. Sometimes you have to find something that makes you happy and do it. For many of us it's the diaper thing, but there are also other things which help us cope.

I have my routines and they include biking in the morning, reading the news paper over a good cup of coffee. I have my writing and music and other simple things that fill up my mind. You have to find those things which speak to you.
    Thanks and your right there, I am trying to focus on me, other than the diaper thing, which I now have been doing at night to prepare for college, I have been praying to God a lot, drawing, reading, Listening to music, Watching YouTube videos, playing Video games, and hanging out with my family more, I also have been trying to Psyche myself for school, and talking to my grandma more, and less to my brother, Don't get me wrong, I still talk to him, And I still consider him my Brother, but I don't tell him everything anymore, Because I don't need the Negativity, Plus I may actually be smaller than him, also it's somewhat ironic That the person with asbergers syndrome is more socially adept than the Bipolar Person without autism(as far as I know, anyway) Because I have my Interests But I can talk about different things, while he can only talk about Star wars, Yugioh,Video games, anime, comics and cartoons. I mean I like these things too but come on, It gets annoying after a while. But I Digress, things are doing good right now, and At least This Smester I don't have to see him all of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Glad to hear things are better for you. I always appreciate reading posts like this when someone sees how much their life has changed since joining ADISC. I have no memories of insults, offenses, or awkards with you. It may have been I was absent from the forum during that time or did not realize your posts may have been taken negatively. In my opinion, new members come for support and acceptance; some test it more thoroughly than others. I expect their early posts to pusj
    Thanks Jeremiah, and I'm glad for that, and yes the "support and acceptance." in a nutshell Is pretty much why I'm here, and also to find myself too, and other than praying and talking to God, and my grandma, I also come here to find the positive side of things I can't seem to find, Although It isn't easy I am trying to stay positive, and I feel there's more to be positive about in my life in a long time, Like I'll be graduating from college in a year from now. Still There is a lot to deal with now or in the future, but when It comes, Along with the Aforementioned, I at Least have a place to come too.