Question about fursonas abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReubenofNight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
After years of watching from the sideline, I finally decided to create my own fursona. My question though is how does everyone feel about fursonas that have magical abilities? Whether its something like being able to fly, mind reading, etc.

How do you feel about this?

I say go for it. If you're a roleplayer, writer, or general daydreamer, then a fursona with those abilities can help in the long-run. My fursonas are all otherworldly to fit my roleplaying, writing, and daydreams. Opinions may vary.

Whatever your heart desires make it into your fursona. I know several that have magic abilities - and it makes for fun RPing! I say go for it :)

I've seen several character descriptions have stuff that'd be considered magical. If threats what you want go for it. It's whatever you want.

Don't care about anything ppl say about your fursona, it's yours and you should make it exactly like you want it <3

I'm a furry writer and drawer who has a completely realistic fursona because she easier to roleplay as when cemented in reality (even though she's a bright blue fox), if you only do online roleplaying, it would be a hood idea, if it's real world like me, find a way to mimic it or don't add it.

My fursona Isn't really grounded in reality persay, considering it's a tiger striped cat, but still I Aggree on that position completely, Its kinda up to you really, on whatever you want for it.

My fursona was chosen, shaped, and built as a visual representation of my personality. I think magical abilities would be a great extension for this. Whether your fursona describes you or not, it's about having fun so it's completely up to you what yours is like.

arcituthis said:
My fursona was chosen, shaped, and built as a visual representation of my personality. I think magical abilities would be a great extension for this. Whether your fursona describes you or not, it's about having fun so it's completely up to you what yours is like.

Me too, I choose it as a combo of my plubic and private life's, into one, and for some reason I tend to make up New powers as I think about them, and yes like arcituthis said it's about having fun.

My Tiger self is inside a human body so I do not have magical powers but I do have that sixth sense that cats have so I know if somone is friendly or not just from their inner thoughts or feelings. I even know when the phone rings if I want to speak to the other person doing the calling or not. Most phone calls get ignored...

There are sooOOOOooo many fursonas with magical abilities that I say go ahead and give your fur as many as you want. There is a VERY popular furry artist named Gillpanda whose main fursona has the ability to transform others. Lots of people pay her to draw her fursona transforming them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back