Diaper Sizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

xLightning

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So... I'm trying to figure out what would be more of a comfortable fit for myself based on the following.

Simple measurements
H: 6ft
Waist: 34-38 depending on what type of pant it is, dress pants I usually go up to the 38 as those are usually cut slim.
Weight: 220 lbs (damn you soda! LOL)

And I'm a guy. I tried the Snuggies Overnights in M, however those seemed rather tight on me, but I could still get the tabs on a little bit of the landing zone. Abena M4's can be tight on me, but if I rotate myself a bit I can get them on just fine. Dry 24/7 those run big so the Mediums work there. So, in terms of diapers like Snuggies what would be a good size?

You're on the medium end of being in between medium and large sizes. So you're going to need to go medium on some diapers and large on others. Go large with bambino and snuggies. go medium with confidry. probably medium for abena. when in doubt, get samples or single bags before getting larger quantities. The taping positions you use for the mediums will be very different than those you use for the large, so be prepared to experiment a bit.

I also am a 36 to 38" try a large sample And a medium sample of the Abenas I find the medium a bit small on me, The Dry 24/7 mediums fit me better.

Im a 34" -35" waist, this is the very reason why dry 24/7 is my main go to diaper, the abena's are just ok, xp medical has there in house brand that has a regular size and it fits very close to dry 24/7, molicare doesn't fit mediums are way to tight / low cut and the larges are way to big, I heard north shore care just realeased there size regular to, I wonder if the fit is like the others, because there mediums were like molicares on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Im a 34" -35" waist, this is the very reason why dry 24/7 is my main go to diaper, the abena's are just ok, xp medical has there in house brand that has a regular size and it fits very close to dry 24/7, molicare doesn't fit mediums are way to tight / low cut and the larges are way to big, I heard north shore care just realeased there size regular to, I wonder if the fit is like the others, because there mediums were like molicares on me.

How about Crinkliz Inspire? Do those run big or large?

Im a 38 waist so im right in the middle of most diaper sizes either on the end of medium or very beginning of large.

I have found the large tend to be a bit 'baggy' but more comfortable.

Some mediums are a bit small, but they are more snug and i personally enjoy that and tend to order mediums.

dlphx said:
Im a 38 waist so im right in the middle of most diaper sizes either on the end of medium or very beginning of large.

I have found the large tend to be a bit 'baggy' but more comfortable.

Some mediums are a bit small, but they are more snug and i personally enjoy that and tend to order mediums.

I'm 38 belt, but it gets a bit wider a few inches up (geek gut) so I have slightly bigger problems with most mediums than you do. I'm wearing a confidry M right now though, those mediums fit me ok. I can do the large too but those fit me completely different. Most other mediums do NOT fit me. (can't get the lowers around to meet the front wing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back