Commission questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllieMarieBinx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello, babyfurs and diaperfurs! I have a question. Does anyone know any good artists that do commissions? I want to have a few of my diaperfur-type fursonas drawn out (because I am terrible at it), and I wanted some information from some furries with more experience than me. Also, if you can, could you list their price ranges?

EllieMarieBinx said:
Hello, babyfurs and diaperfurs! I have a question. Does anyone know any good artists that do commissions? I want to have a few of my diaperfur-type fursonas drawn out (because I am terrible at it), and I wanted some information from some furries with more experience than me. Also, if you can, could you list their price ranges?

Do you have a furaffinity account? I'd recommend browsing the uploads section, using the filter to only display cub / babyfur stuff. If you see a style that you really like, click on the picture to see who did the art on it. Everyone likes different art. An artist I like, you might not care for their drawing style. Check out furaffinity to see what styles you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back