Thread: Commission questions

Default Commission questions

Hello, babyfurs and diaperfurs! I have a question. Does anyone know any good artists that do commissions? I want to have a few of my diaperfur-type fursonas drawn out (because I am terrible at it), and I wanted some information from some furries with more experience than me. Also, if you can, could you list their price ranges?

Hi Ellie,
    Some of the members who responded to this thread may be able to help you.http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...r-Avatar/page2

Quote Originally Posted by EllieMarieBinx View Post
    Hello, babyfurs and diaperfurs! I have a question. Does anyone know any good artists that do commissions? I want to have a few of my diaperfur-type fursonas drawn out (because I am terrible at it), and I wanted some information from some furries with more experience than me. Also, if you can, could you list their price ranges?
    Do you have a furaffinity account? I'd recommend browsing the uploads section, using the filter to only display cub / babyfur stuff. If you see a style that you really like, click on the picture to see who did the art on it. Everyone likes different art. An artist I like, you might not care for their drawing style. Check out furaffinity to see what styles you like.