Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abenas near Puget Sound

Default Abenas near Puget Sound

If you're fortunate enough to live near Tacoma and Olympia, WA, then I have good news for you: Martin's Southgate Drug at

5201 Capitol Blvd SE
    Tumwater, WA 98501

carries Abena 3s and 4s for comparable prices to XPMedical. I know this is beneficial to a very small group of people on here, but I figured it would be useful information to that narrow group.

That's a pretty long drive for me but it's good to know nonetheless. I've linked it before but http://www.olympicpharmacy.com/ also has a good range of products for retail.

That's good news, but I'd imagine they only sell the cloth-backed "premium" Abenas. I think XPMedical has some sort of special arrangement with Abena to continue selling the original plastic-backed 4s.

The ones they name pretty much sucked. I used to wear Medlines "Restore" briefs which I loved they had medline "Remedy" skin cream built into the lining of the brief those have since been discontinued and the new diaper has nothing special to offer. 1 small void and its done.no SAP. About the same for first quality and covidien.

WooHoo! A bit of a drive, but not bad. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by INTrePid View Post
    That's good news, but I'd imagine they only sell the cloth-backed "premium" Abenas. I think XPMedical has some sort of special arrangement with Abena to continue selling the original plastic-backed 4s.
    I'm wearing a plastic-backed one that I bought there this afternoon as I type this. Get em while they last.

I wish there were something closer to the Everett area. Tacoma is a bit of a drive for me from here, especially since I work from 6am til anywhere between 6 and 8pm.

Quote Originally Posted by ampelhamza View Post
    I'm wearing a plastic-backed one that I bought there this afternoon as I type this. Get em while they last.
    How much were they and what else do they carry? I will have to check them out soon. Did they state or imply that this was some sort of special shipment, not a regular supply?

Quote Originally Posted by itzKiT View Post
    I wish there were something closer to the Everett area. Tacoma is a bit of a drive for me from here, especially since I work from 6am til anywhere between 6 and 8pm.
    You've got the ABU warehouse just a stone's throw away. They are happy to do will call.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    You've got the ABU warehouse just a stone's throw away. They are happy to do will call.
    Where at? I've tried searching online for nearby locations, but nothing ever comes up.

Edit: Ok, I'm just a little slow. I see now. I literally live about 20 minutes away. I might have to swing in!
    Last edited by itzKiT; 15-Jul-2015 at 07:40. Reason: Dumb realization