Questions about payment info and delivery option discreteness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
I am thinking about ordering online, but have some questions and concerns.

Let's start out with some info on my current status and living situation:

• I currently live with my parents

• They are extremely nosy, always try to get into my business, give me very little privacy, and enforce lots of strict rules on me

• They have legal guardianship over me, and one of them therefore has access to my bank account (and has talked about wanting to prove that to PayPal to access my PayPal account too, but has yet to do that), and can check any payments that I make

• One of them works somewhere for 8 hours a day on weekdays; the other is unemployed and sometimes runs errands, but on an inconsistent basis (and usually when the other parent is home to watch over me), usually does not tell me more than a few hours in advance, and rarely says how long they will last and where to

• I do not have a driver's license or own my own vehicle

• My nearest post office is several miles away, and therefore inaccessible

• None of my friends or family members know my secrets, they do not come to my house or visit me in person often, and I cannot rely on anyone but myself (and normal delivery people) to get my packages

• If my parents end up being home when a delivery arrives (or worse yet, I end up not being home), then there is a 99.99% chance that they would open it without my permission and discover my secrets (I do not want to tell them my secrets or have them to find out)

Now for the questions and concerns;

• I know that the shipped products have discreet packaging, but would the transaction info in my payment accounts be just as discreet as the packaging labels (just in case the parent with bank account access notices any unusual transactions)?

• I know that items can be held at a shipping center to be picked up (which is not an option for me without a car or driver's license), but after arriving in the center, could I call over (as soon as both of my parents are away) and have the package delivered then (but not after a certain timeframe that I might give, just to be safe)?

I just pray that my situation is not hopeless…

Any help and advice will be immensely appreciated.

P.S.

I do not have time to visit this site very often, so I might not reply or read any responses any time soon.

It sounds like ordering online is a bit risky for u if ur gonna risk it just try it with sample packs. Paying extra for describe shipping is pointless, xp medical is who I use and they are already descrete. None of thisaters if ur not home to get ur diapers.

Hmm, this sounds rather familiar to my own situation...

What appears on bank statements/credit card bills varies from company to company. For example, an order from Bambino will appear discreetly as ''TBHG LLC.'' An order from a medical supply company will probably state the business' name and thus could raise suspicion. I'm not totally sure about Amazon, but if you find some diapers that are sold by, and shipped directly from them, then I'd think just ''Amazon'' would appear.

I've never had a package held for me at a place like the UPS store, but as far as I know you just can't call them and tell them when to deliver your shipment.

Your best bet would probably be to ensure that you are at home on the days your package could possibly be delivered. If your parents ask about it, would it be possible to say that it's a gift from a friend? Or perhaps you order something on a fairly regular basis, and it wouldn't raise too much suspicion to simply tell them it was that particular item? Of course, the package size and shape would also have to be fairly similar to what they're used to seeing, if you use that excuse. If you do end up being out of the house, you could also tell your parents that you're expecting a gift from a friend, or that particular item, but if you're sure they'd open it, it wouldn't do much good...

I don't see a very good path to maintaining a secret stash under those circumstances. You will need to make some adjustments in your life situation before it's really feasible.

Despite what is put as a return daddy the QR code will have the businesses actual name as well as where it was printed and the printers info. This is readable by most I this or Android that. You could use a third party proxy such as shipping your diapers to a dehydrated food supplier and have a new box with food supplies packed over the diapers anyone gets noisy or inquisitive can be told you are becoming a "prepper" for disaster situation where this type of food and diapers would be basic survival supplies thus eliminating any threat to your diaper stash and the wearing of them as part of an "action plan" drill. Takes a little thought and some reading but would solve your problems. Even seperate orders of these things could be covered provided you used a medical supply house for the diapers wand not a "niche" ABDL marketed. Keep all your supplies centrally located with flashlights candles knives rope etc..

I would second Trevor, it sounds like you currently have next to zero privacy. I think the best thing for you to do at this stage is bide your time. And work to become more independent. (no driver's license even? how old are you?)

If you live in house where you can get a box without nosy questions. its no big deal. (Online suppliers always hide their name, for example, Fetware is something Innocent.) But if your people are going to open a package ADDRESSED to YOU, it's going to be a problem.

I lived under a similar situation. I went to college on loans and I worked all four years. When I graduated I got a job 50 miles from home. My next job was 250 miles from home, so problem solved. I did have a drivers license and a car all through college, but I needed the car for work. Was it Karl Marx who said, "Work is freedom" or was it from the book, "1984". Either way, there's some truth to it.

Sounds like a challenging situation. Around here you can buy prepaid credit cards from most supermarkets or post offices, which you can use to make payments online. This might be a good option to avoid the purchases showing up on your bank statement or PayPal account.

dogboy said:
I lived under a similar situation. I went to college on loans and I worked all four years. When I graduated I got a job 50 miles from home. My next job was 250 miles from home, so problem solved. I did have a drivers license and a car all through college, but I needed the car for work. Was it Karl Marx who said, "Work is freedom" or was it from the book, "1984". Either way, there's some truth to it.

Yeah and what was built into the gates at Auschwitz " work will make you free"

Tetra said:

iirc the direct translation was "work will set you free". And it did. When you died.

Bambinod another student of where we have been.
here's hoping we don't go back...to learn more...

Tetra said:

Yes, and isn't that horrible. I suppose that sort of double speech was deliberately used by Huxley when he wrote 1984, perhaps drawing from that very quote. The world can be a very scary place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back