• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabaBrad

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm new to this whole world and love it all ;). I'm a diaper lover and less into the regression play. I'm studying physics, chemistry, and maths. I play hockey and I'm learning to play guitar. I hope to meet like minded people and make some new friends.

Howdy & welcome to the site. I'm also a DL that studied chemistry.

Hop on into the forums. We're a pretty friendly bunch of folks. Always glad to have new members join the site. Any plans on what you'll use your degree for?

I actually haven't started a degree yet, I'm doing my a levels, and I'm planing to go into aviation so probably won't end up doing one as training as a pilot isn't cheap and I wouldn't really need one any way.

BabaBrad said:
Hi, I'm new to this whole world and love it all ;). I'm a diaper lover and less into the regression play. I'm studying physics, chemistry, and maths. I play hockey and I'm learning to play guitar. I hope to meet like minded people and make some new friends.

Hey man, thought I should swing by since you posted on mine :)

It's really cool to see aviation-minded people into this kind of stuff as well. I used to be really worried that it would impact my career in some way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back