My newest fursona :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatDiaperedGayGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
His name is Lou (loo) and he is a charmeleon :)

He likes adventure, he loves his diapers, he is nice and brave. He likes video games, he also has a habit of getting his diaper caught on things :3.

Another thing is that he loves playing in the water since his tail won't kill him if it goes out.

I don't have a certain age for him but I'm thinking more of a babyfur age.

Here's more pictures of him http://diaperedwalrus.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hope you like him because he will like you back ^_^

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 44
Cool. Neat character.

I love to see pokefurs in the fandom, I've thought about making a Jolteon character.

That's cool

FauxPas said:
I love to see pokefurs in the fandom, I've thought about making a Jolteon character.

Being a pokefur is pretty cool! It's technically the same thing as a babyfur but still a bit around it.

Snivy said:
Being a pokefur is pretty cool! It's technically the same thing as a babyfur but still a bit around it.

No, it's not technically the same thing as being a babyfur. Having a Pokemon fursona does not immediately make you a babyfur...

SnowBlitz said:
No, it's not technically the same thing as being a babyfur. Having a Pokemon fursona does not immediately make you a babyfur...

There are different advantages but being a pokefur with it's advantages can be the same thing as a babyfur. It's just how you look at things.

Snivy said:
There are different advantages but being a pokefur with it's advantages can be the same thing as a babyfur. It's just how you look at things.

I think he means not all pokefurs are babyfurs.

ClandestineWing said:
I think he means not all pokefurs are babyfurs.

Yeah, that I do know. Not all pokefurs are babyfurs. Maybe my text did nit interperate proprely =/

I'm a pokefur and babyfur. My fursona is a Pokemon but I identify as a furry. A pokebabyfur, basically :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back