Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hi all for those who do not know RMFC (Rocky Mountain Fur Con) well be August 7-9 in Denver Colorado (that is less then a month from this post). i would like to know who else besides me will be going to this furry convention. It would be nice to meet other BF/DF to meet and hang out with during the convention.
Rocky Mountain Fur Con - A furry convention in Denver, Colorado

I shall be there!

Wish I could. Have fun guys.

I wont be going this year.

I'll be there this year c:

Do yall know of any babyfur meets at the event? I know they don't make it onto the event schedule, but it'd be fun to have a small one c:

Pique said:
Do yall know of any babyfur meets at the event? I know they don't make it onto the event schedule, but it'd be fun to have a small one c:

Check Twitter, it's your best bet

i am such a bad thread host. i completely forgot i put this up here. but for those who are still paying attention here is the event list http://rockymountainfurcon.org/events/event-information.html and sadly no baby fur panels or rooms but it would be nice to meet some people if anyone is interested.

Let us know how everything goes and what it's like. I won't be able to make it. Maybe one day tho.

Bump.. anyone else planing to go?

last bump before i go to bed

How was the con?

Thank you all for posting this forum topic. I truly felt like I may have been alone here, and it helped knowing i had other crinkle butts in the area. Thank you Faux Pas for not thinking I'm a weirdo creeper for suddenly exclaiming happiness. *bows* I had a fun time here at RMFC, and think i'll be the brave one and maybe host a crinkly room party at next years. Thank you all again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back