• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlnotab

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm new to this site. I'm on a few other sites. I'm 34 and have been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember. I'm a mechanic and a local truck driver. I just like reading about other people with same interests.

Hi, I hope you find our site a great place. Everyone is very friendly which is nice, nothing creepy. You should join in though it's moe enjoyable that just reading...this place is very community minded.

Welcome dlnotab. I'm in the trucking industry also, although I spend my time behind a desk rather than behind the wheel. I always imagined that'd be one job that would be much easier to do padded. :)

Thanks for the replies. I live a pretty normal life except for my choice of underwear. My forum skills are sort of lacking. It seems that every time I reply to a topic it just goes dead. Like I'm a cancer or something.

It's ok... relax...I've got the defibrillator primed and ready to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back