Snugger Fit Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Earlier this year I wrote about lacing the rear wings in http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/91809-Snugger-Fit. The only thing to add to that closed thread is that eight lacing holes are now used instead of six.

I am now ignoring the tapes and lacing the front as well (see left). Instead of the four tapes, there are now eight points of attachment. The elastic compensates for shell stretching and there is no sag when the diaper is wet.

To use the toilet, simply unlace the front and flip the diaper into your lap. Also the unused diaper can be taken off by sliding it down over the hips after the front is unlaced.

To remove a used diaper, unlace the back first. The wings can be pulled up to do this (stretched lacings are more easily removed if the safety pins are removed first).

ABs will not like this as it is not authentic. ICs may not like it since it is more work, but recreational DLs will appreciate the difference.

I'd be really curious to see a photo tutorial of this method, TBH! I'm not sure exactly how to pull this off! :p

CharliePup said:
I'd be really curious to see a photo tutorial of this method, TBH! I'm not sure exactly how to pull this off! :p

Um...Don't know as I will go there....:sweatdrop:. The holes on all four wings can be made off of the body. Make the holes about 1" from the edge (rather than the ½" reported in the last thread) equidistant up the wing. The back wings can be laced up off of the body like a shoe. I actually have the lacing sized so that I can hook the small safety pins together in place of a bow, and then just slip the diaper on over your hips like a pull-up. Finally it is just a matter of flipping the diaper up between your legs and lacing up the front. Again, you can have the front lacing sized so that connecting the safety pins together makes a tight fit (you can see the safety pins hooked together in the photo). At the very least, use the small safety pins make threading the holes easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back