I lost all of my fear guys.. I finally am going to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
TyphaHare said:
Hey! I just bought adult diapers from a store for a first time today :D! It was not so scary hahah! It was kinda funny though since I assumed they will think I'm buying them for someone else, but when the clerk asked me what size I need she started sizing me up with her eyes and I was like "GAH! I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT NOOOO!" xD
But yeah, it was interesting. I needed some excitement to the day.
Though I got a little bit too much of it when I noticed the Tena package was too big for my plastic bag.. I had to put it inside two of them to conceal it. Then I went to a handicap stall to tend to my foot injury and to take the package apart so I can divide it into my backpack and a plastic bag to be little more inconspicuous. But this resulted in a lot of crinkling, huffing, puffing and stuffing!! When it was finally divided, I put the Tena bag into a plastic bag, but it was showing trough so I started to stuff it inside another one... but it was a smaller bag and it got full of air!! When I tried to force it down, the air escaped from ALL FOUR SIDES OF THE BAG and made the most hilarious-sounding quadruple-fart!!!
At this point I was like "COME ON!!!" lol

So yeah, I got my fill of excitement for the day hahah! I feel accomplished B)

TL;DR: get a bag big enough to fit your purchase lol

The last couple times I've bought Depends in a store, they didn't even offer me a bag. It's got a plastic strap on top for carrying, so it doesn't really need one. If I was walking or using public transportation, it might phase me more but it's easy enough to just take it out to the car and toss it in the trunk.

Trevor said:
It's got a plastic strap on top for carrying, so it doesn't really need one.

That happened to me my first time buying. Luckily I had brought a backpack to carry them back home (I ran there lol). Only downside was that my backpack wasn't big enough so I had to throw a couple out, but the plastic bag would probably have helped me deal with the nerves of buying diapers for the first time.

RunningDL said:
That happened to me my first time buying. Luckily I had brought a backpack to carry them back home (I ran there lol). Only downside was that my backpack wasn't big enough so I had to throw a couple out, but the plastic bag would probably have helped me deal with the nerves of buying diapers for the first time.

throwing out perfectly good diapers?! blasphemy! you should have stepped into the restroom before you left and put on the one or two that wouldn't fit! (TELL me you wouldn't have enjoyed the walk home in a thick double diaper, while carrying your backpack full of more diapers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back