Diaper travels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
Hello all

I enjoy wearing diapers at every chance, and often wear 24/7 for months on end. One of my fantasizes is flying in diapers, I've flown South Africa > UK diapered, Canary Islands > UK Diapered and a few other short flights, I loved it.

My most recent flight was New Zealand to UK via LAX, I debated the pros and cons of doing this, the night before the flight I decided against trying such a long journey diaperized, however on the morning of the journey I had a change of mind.
So out come a 3 Molicare Superplus and 2 Abri form L4, These were put in my carryon, I then doned a Molicare, contained within Gary PUL XL laminate hi back pants, and a pair of abrileaf containment briefs.
On the first local inter NZ leg to Auckland no problems with the Molicare super, went through security and onto the 777, after takeoff I binned the Molicare as it was pretty saturated, stuffed it into the airline trashcan.

First mistake! instread of putting on a Abri L4 for some reason I took a another moli to the toilet and donned it, I should have done AUCKLAND moli abri moli LAX i did moli moli abri LAX, which meant the abri was too dry to change before the final decent to LAX. also I had expected to have to recheck the bag in USA as is normal............. NOPE! the hold baggage was going straight through, no chance to decant diapers from the hold bag to carryon.
So upon arrival in LAX i'm waddling through the airport with a Abri half full of piss, and realizing supplies were low I had no option but to keep it on and head to security, yip into the body scanner with the half full L4, yip got flagged!
So the chick thats looking at the screen is directing the goon with the magical TSA wand where to go, he soon worked out what I was wearing, fair play to him, he said not so much and I was on my way.

I went to the lounge and after a few drinks changed into another Moli, which lasted the first part of the LAX LHR flight, then another plane change into the sole remaining diaper. the L4.

Was it fun? for a bit, but upon arrival in LHR the L4 was pretty stinky and I was glad to get my hold bag and access a fresh diaper.
Would I recommend? or try again? no I don't think so, 30 odd hours in diapers without a shower.
I also underestimated the supplies I'd need, as i expected to have to recheck hold bags in LAX.

But I must admit, walking though LAX with a Abena L4 half full of piss and going into the body scanner with it was fun.

Also people are going to notice that you are diapered when you reach up to overhead bins and shirt rides up, exposing the diaper rig, as I was wearing PUL pants and abri leaf stretch briefs it would not have been patently obvious, but perhaps noticeable.

I'd not recommend for the novice diaper wearer, no no. for a hardcore 24/7 diaper wearer with little shame about diaper bulge etc, i'd say more trouble than its worth, shorter flights are fun, halfway round world is just plain awkward.

I have worn from laguardia to Israel massively diapered without a problem.if you need or want to travel don't be afraid. If TSA hasn't seen it all before they will soon.

And if TSA wants to question it they better put on their big boy gloves! LOL

I fly diapered all the time, as I am a 24/7 wearer. I always have a suitcase with me as carry-on full of premium diapers. My standard procedure is to wear one diaper through security, and then change into multiple thicker diapers once in the lounge post-security. I generally have the luxury of flying in business or first class on long-haul flights. I love changing into my pajamas and having thick diapers underneath. Combine with the free drinks and flat-bed seats, I get some of my best sleep in the air!!!

I've flown PVD to SEA with stopover in Chicago. As long as you're dry going through security, you should be ok. While you may feel that it's fun to flash your diaper to other passengers, I feel it's rude and totally avoidable with minimal effort. Also some of us wear because of an injury or birth defect and it's just underwear to us. Others may be somewhere in between. I didn't think this was an abdl site for discussing how you get your thrills. Apologies if I'm wrong.

YoungJamison said:
I've flown PVD to SEA with stopover in Chicago. As long as you're dry going through security, you should be ok. While you may feel that it's fun to flash your diaper to other passengers, I feel it's rude and totally avoidable with minimal effort. Also some of us wear because of an injury or birth defect and it's just underwear to us. Others may be somewhere in between. I didn't think this was an abdl site for discussing how you get your thrills. Apologies if I'm wrong.

Jason I wear because of need due to disease and disability. I was poklng fun at TSA.not at getting jollies.I don't advertise.I always wear wheelchair diaper pants and a onsie over my cloth.even people who know about my condition can not usually tellthat any protection Israel present.

I think you completely missed my point..... 'laguardia to Israel' is not really long haul.
TSA were fine, no issues even with a loaded wet diaper.
Fight was biz class, economy would have been hell on earth.
No intentional diaper flashing was done.

aleakyboomboom said:
I think you completely missed my point..... 'laguardia to Israel' is not really long haul.
TSA were fine, no issues even with a loaded wet diaper.
Fight was biz class, economy would have been hell on earth.
No intentional diaper flashing was done.

I think jamison thought "flashing" but wanted to reasure him you can travel anywhere diapered and remain discrete and just one of the crowd.no offence intended or implied from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back