New Samples = Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearsFan54

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been around here for a little while and rarely post, but I recently got some samples of diapers I have never tried before, and I wanted to share my thoughts. I am a relatively big (in the waist) guy (wear 2XL shirts) and haven't found a diaper that really fit like I expected them to. They always end up having too high of a front or the tapes don't reach the front panel.I just ordered some samples of Dry 24/7, Abena L4, and Tena Slip Maxi L and am hugely impressed by particularly the Dry 24/7s, but also the Abena's. The Tena Slip Maxis just don't seem to fit well, and I don't like the cloth wings on them either.

This is my first real foray into the premium diaper space, and these are exactly what I was hoping they would be. I don't get to wear very often (and that is mostly alright by me anyway), but when the urge strikes, I will definitely be ordering Dry 24/7 again. If your a bigger person and have trouble finding diapers that fit well, definitely give these a shot.

Like it has been said before - ordering samples is the best way to find diapers in the correct size and style that you want without wasting money on subpar diapers.

Glad to see you enjoying the premium diapers you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back