• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinKitsune

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Hi! I'm kinda new in these forums. I've had this account for a while, but haven't said anything until now... even though I don't think it should be the best situation to say hi...

Anyway... my name is Shin, a babyfur from Mexico City. I love (or used to love) being diapered as well, but as of lately I have been feeling already discouraged about it. Not that I'm ashamed or anything, I've been proud, even if been discrete about it.

I'm not sure if I should include details about the issue I'm going through atm, so I'll just end by saying perhaps hi!

Hi ShinKitsune it's ok to be private about your issues, but if you need to share, you should feel comfortable. people here are very friendly and non judgemental... lots of good advice usually.
Glad you've decided to start joining in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back