• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

YaleDiaperBoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lushion1001

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi everyone. Just wanted to give a quick intro about myself.

My name Jake, I'm 21 years old, and I'm currently a junior at Yale University.

I'm currently studying to become a physician one day and have lots of academic and extra-curricular interests that I spend a lot of time practicing and pursuing.

I'm secretly an adult baby and diaper lover--I love how pathetic and helpless I look in a diaper and the mortifying juxtaposition of being a university student who is supposed to seem "normal," is actually someone who wants to permanently be an adult baby and wears diapers all the time. I love that dirty little secret.

[Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello lushion1001 and welcome to the group.

lushion1001 said:
I'm currently studying to become a physician one day and have lots of academic and extra-curricular interests that I spend a lot of time practicing and pursuing.

Ah! A pre-med student. You've got a packed junior year ahead of you with the MCAT and applications. Take the process seriously, talk to your pre-med office for advice, and get the applications out as soon as possible - it makes a big difference.

Are you involved in some kind of research yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back