Thread: YaleDiaperBoy

Default YaleDiaperBoy

Hi everyone. Just wanted to give a quick intro about myself.

My name Jake, I'm 21 years old, and I'm currently a junior at Yale University.

I'm currently studying to become a physician one day and have lots of academic and extra-curricular interests that I spend a lot of time practicing and pursuing.

I'm secretly an adult baby and diaper lover--I love how pathetic and helpless I look in a diaper and the mortifying juxtaposition of being a university student who is supposed to seem "normal," is actually someone who wants to permanently be an adult baby and wears diapers all the time. I love that dirty little secret.

[Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 12-Jul-2015 at 01:52. Reason: keep it PG-13, please

Quote Originally Posted by lushion1001 View Post
    I'm currently studying to become a physician one day and have lots of academic and extra-curricular interests that I spend a lot of time practicing and pursuing.

Ah! A pre-med student. You've got a packed junior year ahead of you with the MCAT and applications. Take the process seriously, talk to your pre-med office for advice, and get the applications out as soon as possible - it makes a big difference.

Are you involved in some kind of research yet?