Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyWolfe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
This is going to be a VERY long weekend and Monday... my shipment of first order pull-ups don't arrive until Tuesday, hopefully they will be faster and come Monday. But I'll probably go crazy waiting for them, at least I have the forums to scan through while I wait, among other things maybe work on my car.

How did you/do you keep your mind busy while you're first online order was being delivered?

-------
Also, if you see this, GundamMeister7, I got your PM. I just can't reply back yet, not enough posts yet/not a member for long enough. :laugh: so to do a short answer:

Thank You and nothing really (read above).

I feel for you. I remember how excited I was when I was waiting for my first shipment of diapers. I'm not sure what to tell you on how to pass the time. I think at the time I was waiting for diapers I read a lot online and played a lot of video games to help keep my mind off the waiting (okay not the reading online part, that just made me even more excited).

What kind of pull-ups did you order?

I ordered Goodnites Underpants Girls L/XL hopefully they will fit me. If not I suppose I'll be going to the local CVS to exchange them for something else. I'm around, if I measured in the correctly :shrug: my hip is 34" and waist is 31" ... Any input on this would be nice, all the websites I've look at has made me more confused than when I started.

Yeah, just browsing this site and looking up what other people use/have doesn't make it much better for the waiting.

I have watched at least 12 hours of YouTube so far today, mostly car audio stuff, so it's helping.

While browsing ADISC, I've been googling what others have and been taking notes on what I think I would like.

Okay. The tension of waiting is too much, so I'm going to, later on, head to a local store and pick up a pack of the goodnites :lol:

sorry for so many posts!

I went to the store and picked up a pack of the Goodnites L/XL for girls and also the Goodnites Tru-fit, a refill pack and a bottle of baby powder.

Both are a bit small on me :lol: however they do fit fairly well, although a bit tight though.

I was nervous, carrying all the items up to the counter, and the lady there said "Do I know you from somewhere?" My heart stopped. I said, no I don't think so. I really didn't recognize her though. Anyway, while waiting for her to finish scanning, I said "I hope these are the ones that my friend said to get" and laughed nervously. This lady kept on trying to figure out where she knows me from, asked where I worked, if I went to this certain high school. I said no, and rushed to pay and got out of there.... Overall, it went okay :X

The only had the 11 pack of the Goodnite Pull ups, but oh well. I have 22 on the way from the online order.

I'm back home, sitting in the Goodnites pull-ups and the tru-fit. It's a bit tight, but I think they are good for starting out with...

Overall, the feel is interesting all around.

FluffyMastiff said:
Both are a bit small on me :lol: however they do fit fairly well, although a bit tight though.

I suspect that's a very common problem, people ordering diapers too small, especially when starting. I know I've had that issue and read many other posts on that problem. Next time just get a bit larger. Also keep in mind that the different brands have a different idea of what is a "small" or a "medium", so you may be a small in one brand and a medium in another. Consider ordering samples before getting a case or several bags.

bambinod said:
I suspect that's a very common problem, people ordering diapers too small, especially when starting. I know I've had that issue and read many other posts on that problem. Next time just get a bit larger. Also keep in mind that the different brands have a different idea of what is a "small" or a "medium", so you may be a small in one brand and a medium in another. Consider ordering samples before getting a case or several bags.

Yeah, I've seen it in a few posts here.

My issue is that I don't like the frilly style, or the style that has a large waist/stomach band, and just plain colors like white, I don't know.

I like the cute prints. XD The one that I have now has a large butterfly on the front. Which there aren't many of for the larger adult size, especially in pull-up form.

But yes, before I order anymore, I'll be looking at getting samples :)
----

I've wet, multiple times. This thing is full. I didn't think it could hold so much fluid. I love it :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back