Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Pull-ups...

Default Thoughts on Pull-ups...

I've been thinking about something. I've said numerous times that I am a tape diaper person, but in all honesty I would actually like pull-up diapers/training pants more if there was an AB company that produced adult replicas of pull-ups training pants, or at least something similar to disposable training pants. Especially if the waistband/elastics were more like modern pull-ups training pants with the easy-open sides. One time I even rigged a pull-up with duct-tape to expand the waistband so I could wear it. Adult pull-ups just bore me... Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much?

No, I also really wish there were adult pullups that were more like kid ones. They are so cute, and appeal to me much more than tape diapers.

I would wear pull-ups as my day time underwear if there was some out there that emulated goodnites or something similar to them. I would love it!

Quote Originally Posted by EllieMarieBinx View Post
    I've been thinking about something. I've said numerous times that I am a tape diaper person, but in all honesty I would actually like pull-up diapers/training pants more if there was an AB company that produced adult replicas of pull-ups training pants, or at least something similar to disposable training pants. Especially if the waistband/elastics were more like modern pull-ups training pants with the easy-open sides. One time I even rigged a pull-up with duct-tape to expand the waistband so I could wear it. Adult pull-ups just bore me... Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much?
    I would love to see some Pull-Ups for adults that were modeled after the potty training Pull-Ups.

I agree and no you're not over thinking it.

I prefer pull-ups myself, for me they are easy on/off, I don't want to deal with tape. I might try taped diapers some later though.

I'm able to just barely able to fit into the Goodnites L/XL, they are quite tight on me, for the first couple of hours until they get stretched out. After that I have to use the Goodnites Tru-fit to keep them up.

So yeah I would be happy to see adult pull-ups in the Goodnight designs, for the proper fit.

pullups1820

Just get the girls L-XL i'm in one right know

Jenny at Baybykins sells one piece diapers and will customize anything to your specs. Try calling her or taxing her a design and see if she can do it?

While I do agree that AB/DL training pants are needed, I personally don't see why you guys don't use actual training pants if your slim enough (pull-ups could fit if your REALLY tiny, and goodnites should fit you if your "Average" size).

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    While I do agree that AB/DL training pants are needed, I personally don't see why you guys don't use actual training pants if your slim enough (pull-ups could fit if your REALLY tiny, and goodnites should fit you if your "Average" size).
    Not happening with a 46-inch waist, love-handles, and inflated thighs.