Has anyone tried the Always brand pullups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaikadragon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Has anyone tested the Always "discreet bladder protection" pullups? I am interested in buying them, as they look cuter than most adult pullups, and I am too chubby for goodnights. But I know nothing about them, so I'm nervous.

Also, I have a silly feeling fit question - the size range on the package, is that supposed to be your WAIST measurement, or your HIP measurement? I really don't want to get the wrong size, because I have a very hourglass figure - and if it's waist, I could probably fit a small/medium, but if it is your hips, then there is no way in heaven I'd fit anything but an XL....

Hi, Kaikadragon. I know many of us here have tried the Always pull-ups, and many of us guys think they're one of the best around. The padding goes up higher in front than most, which is great for those of us with external plumbing. Perhaps they're not the most masculine design around, but if they work . . .

I can't speak to the waist/hip thing, since I barely have an ass, let alone hips, but of course it's best to get a snug fit. They're stetchy enough that I think you could probably go with the larger ones and still get a good fit.

-RMS

kaikadragon said:
. . . I have a silly feeling fit question - the size range on the package, is that supposed to be your WAIST measurement, or your HIP measurement? I really don't want to get the wrong size, because I have a very hourglass figure - and if it's waist, I could probably fit a small/medium, but if it is your hips, then there is no way in heaven I'd fit anything but an XL....
you're supposed to measure from whichever's wider. Guys usually measure from the waist, because most guys are wider there. Most girls measure from the hip, cause we're wider there. Get the maximum absorbency ones.

Sweet, thanks! That is exactly what I was wondering. And I'm glad to hear they work okay.

i have not worn them personally but my princess wears the lg one for daytime protection when her monthly friend visits and she wears a heavy diaper at night. she has commented that she was naughty in them several times when doing her chores because she was too busy to visit the little girls room. Daddy is thinking his princess is not ready for the potty and will have to out her back in to diapies full time

So i know they wear well and can handle her wettings typically a light to moderate sized ones

I'm in wet one now and wear them a lot. I'm in a size large and have a 40" waist. I find them to work well
for me. Plus I like the scent.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Guys usually measure from the waist, because most guys are wider there.

Only the ones with the beer guts (not me) or the geek guts (maaaybe)

I've already waxed poetic about these. Theyre my go-to pull-up for when im not in the mood for a long wearing session. They're great. End of story.

The "Discrete" brand from Always are absolutely wonderful to wear. Soft, comfy and just barely noticeable under pants/shorts. A person would have to look hard to notice them. And they certainly live up to the promise of absorbency. A bit more padding both front and back than other top quality pullups. I highly recommend them. And waist sizing is fairly broad as I use a medium which covers waist size 32 to 40 (I believe)

I'm using these as my daytime diaper/pull up. I love them. They're comfy, soft and nice smell. I don't know about the absorbency. I flooded them once and they couldn't take it. I might of just went too fast.

pullupjoys said:
The "Discrete" brand from Always are absolutely wonderful to wear. Soft, comfy and just barely noticeable under pants/shorts. A person would have to look hard to notice them. And they certainly live up to the promise of absorbency. A bit more padding both front and back than other top quality pullups. I highly recommend them. And waist sizing is fairly broad as I use a medium which covers waist size 32 to 40 (I believe)
Love this Diaper!!It is for women, but should be labeled uni-sex, Padding comes up higher in front and back. Love to wear during the day with control top -light suport pantyhose. I can wet all day, and change every 12 hours. Very asorbant!!Theryre great when I travel!!

pullupjoys said:

I wanted to try these. Does their sample ship in discreet packaging?

ftlght said:
I wanted to try these. Does their sample ship in discreet packaging?

Any samples that I have received have always come in discrete packaging, but I would have to assume it would depend (no pun intended..lol) where you would get your samples from. Generally though, discretion has always been a most important supplier aspect. The amusing part of this is that I had learned of this brand and a sort time later I had noticed a coupon in some advertising. Without batting an eye I went to my local Walmart and purchased my first package of Always Discrete. And I have not looked back!!!

- - - Updated - - -

sherryt said:
Love this Diaper!!It is for women, but should be labeled uni-sex, Padding comes up higher in front and back. Love to wear during the day with control top -light suport pantyhose. I can wet all day, and change every 12 hours. Very asorbant!!Theryre great when I travel!!

You are so correct "sherryt" about how absorbent they are, and of just how the padding runs much higher from front to back. What I like about them because I bicycle a fair distance each day, is how the material does not separate anywhere near as quickly as other brands do. And trust me, diaper/pullup wedgies are not pleasant!!! And if I am wearing jeans/slacks I too wear pantyhose with my "Discretes", but if just wearing summer shorts then a pair of boxer briefs, female style:smile:

In my eyes, Always Discrete just rock!!!!

They've leaked on me both times i had accidents in them. They're great for that yucky time of the month and they have cute designs on them. Besides this they're no better than depends. They also smell nice. Someone suggested to me the abriflex protective underwear which will hold a full heavy wetting. unfortunately they don't make a brand of pull ups in our size with cute designs on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back