Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried the Always brand pullups?

Default Has anyone tried the Always brand pullups?

Has anyone tested the Always "discreet bladder protection" pullups? I am interested in buying them, as they look cuter than most adult pullups, and I am too chubby for goodnights. But I know nothing about them, so I'm nervous.

Also, I have a silly feeling fit question - the size range on the package, is that supposed to be your WAIST measurement, or your HIP measurement? I really don't want to get the wrong size, because I have a very hourglass figure - and if it's waist, I could probably fit a small/medium, but if it is your hips, then there is no way in heaven I'd fit anything but an XL....

Hi, Kaikadragon. I know many of us here have tried the Always pull-ups, and many of us guys think they're one of the best around. The padding goes up higher in front than most, which is great for those of us with external plumbing. Perhaps they're not the most masculine design around, but if they work . . .

I can't speak to the waist/hip thing, since I barely have an ass, let alone hips, but of course it's best to get a snug fit. They're stetchy enough that I think you could probably go with the larger ones and still get a good fit.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by kaikadragon View Post
    . . . I have a silly feeling fit question - the size range on the package, is that supposed to be your WAIST measurement, or your HIP measurement? I really don't want to get the wrong size, because I have a very hourglass figure - and if it's waist, I could probably fit a small/medium, but if it is your hips, then there is no way in heaven I'd fit anything but an XL....
    you're supposed to measure from whichever's wider. Guys usually measure from the waist, because most guys are wider there. Most girls measure from the hip, cause we're wider there. Get the maximum absorbency ones.

Sweet, thanks! That is exactly what I was wondering. And I'm glad to hear they work okay.

Hi Kaikadragon:
    Even though I'm a guy I wear the Always Discreet Pull-ups quite a bit and like them way better than any other pull-ups, men's or women's. As far fit/size goes I have a 40 inch waist and about a 44 hip, yeah I've got a large round rear for a guy, and I wear a Large. The fit is perfect for me and due to the shaped/smaller waist they stay up great. They are very stretchy and I suspect they'd be fine for a much smaller waist too. The maximum absorbency holds a lot and due to the standing leak guards I've had no leaks, bottom line is they are great and I highly recommend them!

i have not worn them personally but my princess wears the lg one for daytime protection when her monthly friend visits and she wears a heavy diaper at night. she has commented that she was naughty in them several times when doing her chores because she was too busy to visit the little girls room. Daddy is thinking his princess is not ready for the potty and will have to out her back in to diapies full time

So i know they wear well and can handle her wettings typically a light to moderate sized ones

I'm in wet one now and wear them a lot. I'm in a size large and have a 40" waist. I find them to work well
    for me. Plus I like the scent.

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    Guys usually measure from the waist, because most guys are wider there.
    Only the ones with the beer guts (not me) or the geek guts (maaaybe)

I've already waxed poetic about these. Theyre my go-to pull-up for when im not in the mood for a long wearing session. They're great. End of story.

Hi kaikadragon,
    If you want to see some other posts on this topic, here is the link.http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...lways-Discrete