Not open for further replies.

KidRyan

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Post here to explain what your current avatar is, and also when you upload a new avatar too.

My latest avatar is a $10 colored chibi drawing of myself as a young child, that I had commissioned (paid) RFSwitched to draw for me on deviantART.

Source: http://rfswitched.deviantart.com/art/Playtime-AB-540248296

Mine is a Caitian, a Felinoid Species and members of the Federation in the Star Trek Universe.

Mine is my therapy pet when she was a kitten.

I got mine a long time ago but I think it was from Photobucket. Since I'm dogboy and have an uncanny way of befriending dogs, I wanted a picture that sort of replicated that.

Mine is a Strawberry Shortcake picture. She's dressed like a ballerina in it. I made the background myself and rendered the image myself.

My avatar is my ponysona Bluestar and He is a pegasus pony ^u^

Mine's a Halo ODST. Found the concept line art online and colored it myself.

My avatar is just a photo I came across while surfing the web, I could not even tell you where I found it. She looks to be a happy little girl, and she is wearing the kind of dress that I always wanted, and wished that I could have worn when I was her age, in the photograph. It's just a happy little fantasy that dances through my mind.

ToddlerNaruto, Your avatar is very cute.Well worth the $10.00 you paid to have it done.

caitianx, I guessed it was a character from Star Trek from the uniform. It kind of scares the Hell out of me every time I see it.:smile1:

egor, Too cute, but pictures of kittens always are.

dogboy, I've heard you explain your avatar several times over the years. It still suits you to a ' T '.

gigglemuffinz, Your avatar is as darling as you are. It suits you perfectly.

Jonnythepony, Your's is very cute.too. I love MLP ; FIM.

arcituthis, Yours is from the video game Halo ? I don't really know anything about the game. Your avatar kind of scares me, too.

Mine is a pixel art toddler image of myself that I drew in paint; That ApplePI(a friend of mine from this site) generated a matrix theme overlay for.

mine is me, edited to be not too revealing.

It's the box art character from grand theft auto [emoji14] just found it on an avatar site and thought yeah that's a bit of me...

fifigal said:
egor, Too cute, but pictures of kittens always are.

Yes they are until they become self aware and then I was reduced to the ungrateful staff that does not preform to her requirements.

fifigal said:
@ToddlerNaruto: Your avatar is very cute. Well worth the $10 you paid to have it done.

Why thank you! I consider RFSwitched to be one of the many best abdl artists on the internet.

Mine is of some cartoon dog I found when I first joined the site. I liked it, picked it as my avatar, and it's been that ever since.

Mine is basically a character I drew for this site, that I thought of by mixing a cat, a babyfur, as well as a hodgepodge of stuff from anime, Kamin rider, and random other things that I like, combined into one, Also Applepi, helped with the coloring, and the background is from the GTA4 instruction manual, which I was and probably still will use it for something else.

Mine is a headshot of the first Marci badge that I got when I was at my first furry convention this year. The whole picture is located on my furaffinity account.

Mine is the cat from Mastadon's Asleep in the Deep. Why? Because it's a cat (albeit one that has made some poor life choices ;)) and cats are kewl.

Mine is Robin and Kid Flash from Young Justice. They represent the friendship I have with my best buddy, we're like brothers... like Robin and Kid Flash!

Mine was a picture of a goodnite disposable underwear but I changed it....

I changed it to a BLUE!!! Penrose triangle I have a serious thing about blue triangles so of course it is fitting of me to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back