• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

o.o; hi I'm new to all of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyWolfe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
okay where to begin...

My name is John, I'm quite shy, so even typing this up has taken a couple of hours, in Notepad++, and another, probably, 30 minutes to click submit.

I just joined, of course, but I found this site just last night, and I ended up browsing the site for around 5 or 6 hours last night, and decided that I would join up after my first purchase.

So, I think I'm a DL. I've been thinking about them for the past few months and have wanted to try it out.

So I took the plunge and ordered a couple of bags of Goodnites Underpants Girls L/XL from CVS (I didn't like the boys designs, lol), just a couple of hours ago. They should be here in 2-4 days, probably longer due to the weekend most likely :(
I paid a bit more for the 2 packs, since I choose the faster shipping rate, but I think it'll be fine. Hopefully they fit well, or I'll use tape to hold them up/to keep the seams from ripping. :laugh:

I've found a couple of things that I would like to order, but I got laid off a year ago and job market hasn't been kind to me at all. So I need to be careful what I spend my money on. :rolleyes: I'll search for forums and see what others have bought similar to what I found, if not I'll make a post.

I think I prefer pull-ups over normal style diapers. I think they just look better, I don't know though.

I think with my 130-135lb 6 ft 4 inch (193cm for our oversea friends) height will be a bit on the odd (?) looking side, not sure.

As for my hobbies, I'm into various things, from computer hardware/software/networking to automotive work including body and engine to electronics and car audio, to now learning out to do more DIY designs for interior panels and more. I'm actually watching a youtube series on fiberglass right now. I've got other hobbies, but I won't go into details, but one of my more favorite hobbies are Lego sets :D

Oh yeah, my username FluffyMastiff. I don't know! It randomly popped in my head while joining. I like the large breed dogs, if I could afford it, I'd get a Leonberger and a Mastiff. I do have a dog, her name is Lexie and is a Australian Cattle Dog( Blue Heeler)/Pharaoh hound mix, with about 10-15% pitbull, mainly around the mouth and upper chest.

I'm so embarrassed, I tend to rambling on, so I'll leave this here. :sweatdrop:

If I made horrible grammar mistakes, forgive me, I'm just nervous that's all :)

Thanks!
FluffyMastiff

Reactions: HoganBunny
Hey FluffyMastiff, big entry :) well done. Nice to have you aboard.

It always fascinates me that someone could suddenly begin to want this haha cause it's been in my head all my life. But maybe it has with you too, only lurking deeply away. But that's cool. I think it's important to explore your desires. There's lots of really nice and helpful people here. So welcome.

And hey, nice dogs, Blue Healers ... I'm a bit biased being an Aussie.

ozbub said:
Hey FluffyMastiff, big entry :) well done. Nice to have you aboard.

It always fascinates me that someone could suddenly begin to want this haha cause it's been in my head all my life. But maybe it has with you too, only lurking deeply away. But that's cool. I think it's important to explore your desires. There's lots of really nice and helpful people here. So welcome.

And hey, nice dogs, Blue Healers ... I'm a bit biased being an Aussie.

Thanks, glad to be aboard :)

ozbub said:
It always fascinates me that someone could suddenly begin to want this haha cause it's been in my head all my life. But maybe it has with you too, only lurking deeply away.

It could have been, I just can't remember if I've had thoughts of it in the past. I most likely have, but just don't remember them :)

Welcome to our corner of the internet FluffyMastiff. Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around.

Hey, welcome as well. I like the girl Goodnites more than the boys for the same reason, they look more like baby diapers. Good luck in your job search. I had a big job change at the end of the year 2000, and I actually had to work one full time and one part time job to earn the same amount of money. I guess it's the "new economy".

Thank You dogboy. Yeah I know quite a few people who work 2 jobs and still have issues trying to keep up with everything.

----

To be honest, I'm just about going crazy waiting for those to come in. I can hardly wait to try them out :)

I know that I will have male "issues" when I first start using them. I've read here where others have the same "issue" too, so hopefully that will settle my issue down knowing that others have it too... If you know what I mean. Might take a few months as people have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back