• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis1995

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,
After a couple of weeks of just reading through some threads and getting my bearings, I thought I'd post an introduction. I'm currently at university and live with some friends. I'm pretty new to all the abdl stuff (at least in the sense of having a name for it, I've had some interest for quite a while). As of yet I'm fairly unsure of what I actually enjoy, aside from the obvious wearing of nappies.

Aside from the abdl side of things, I'm quite sporty and play tennis regularly. I enjoy reading and learning new things. I'd love to get more opportunities travel and hope to one day learn another language. I also have a large interest in food.

That's all for now really, although I do want to mention how incredible it feels to have found somewhere where everyone is so supportive of each other. Before this I really wondered if I was perhaps the only person.

HelloAlexis1995 and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

I would like to suggest the "Foodie" Group to you. We have been developing a "Cook book" of shared recipes.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hey Alexis,
Youre so right that it's awesome to realise you're not alone in this weird and wonderful world of ours.

It's actually refreshing to know that what makes your heart sing is actually shared by a caring and supportive group.

What are you studying?

Hi Alexis,
and a very warm welcome - always nice to see another member from the UK on board. I'm also a student (mature!!) from London. Wherabouts are you from?:graduate:

Hi guys and thanks for your replies,

I'm still learning about the site, how does joining groups work? I wasn't even aware that it was an option.

I'm studying in London, but originally am from Reading.

Hey and welcome to the site ^^ I hope you'll have a wonderful time amongst us.
What other language would you like to learn?

Welcome! :) I hope to travel someday as well- where do you want to go most?

Alexis1995 said:
...how does joining groups work? I wasn't even aware that it was an option.

Groups are either closed, meaning you have to ask permission to join or open, where you just click "OK" to join. Here is the Foodies group egor talked about.

zipperless said:
Groups are either closed, meaning you have to ask permission to join or open, where you just click "OK" to join. Here is the Foodies group egor talked about.

Thank you very much, I'll have a look at the groups later. One other question, I've obviously managed to quote you in this reply but is there a way to quote another post in the same reply or does each quote need to be separate?

Alexis1995 said:
I've obviously managed to quote you in this reply but is there a way to quote another post in the same reply or does each quote need to be separate?

In the post, there are three buttons in the lower right corner. The first is Reply, the second is Reply With Quote and the third is the Multiple Quote.

Just click that multiple quote button on each post you want to quote.

That should do it.

Hello Alexis, I'm also new here and took some time to get my bearings. Welcome! I'm sure talking to other people here will help with learning more about yourself and your ab/dl interests.

Good luck with your studies.

Jinjah

Welcome Alexis. What subject are you studying at university? All going well so far? I've graduated in May after a long 3 years! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back