• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdlvienta

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone, I hope to get to know you all more and to contribute towards adisc. My name is Tom, and I am from Australia.

So I am kinda coming to terms with being an ABDL and all that it entails. I have always looked on from afar, and lurked these forums over time for information when I was much younger (which made me discover I was not the only person in the world). I figured now that I am older, and in a relationship (my BF knowing about my interest and being supportive of it), that it would be a good time to join and actually discuss or help others along this interesting journey we have!

Cheers x

Hello Tom and welcome to the group.

I am sure you will have no problems finding help to understand Paraphilia Infantilism.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment to tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hey there Tom, welcome fellow Aussie :)

You've certainly made the right choice jumping in here. And super cool that you are in a relationship with someone that knows, it takes so much of the pressure out.

So like egor says, tell us a little bit more about you.

Catch you round.

Greetings Tom and welcome to the forum. :) This is a wonderful place to learn more about the community and to make friends. I hope you enjoy your stay and I'll see you around.

Thanks for the welcome guys! sorry for the late reply, I was out on a little trip to the country side for a few days. As for more about me, I love travel (obviously), camping, hiking, books, Hayao Miyazaki!!, neo noir films, the outdoors, photography (especially film/darkroom aspects) and fishing! among many things. I could go further into my journey but I find it hard to just slap what my interests are onto just one post, I'm sure with due time you will all get to know more about me.

Thanks again!

abdlvienta said:
Thanks for the welcome guys! sorry for the late reply, I was out on a little trip to the country side for a few days. As for more about me, I love travel (obviously), camping, hiking, books, Hayao Miyazaki!!, neo noir films, the outdoors, photography (especially film/darkroom aspects) and fishing! among many things. I could go further into my journey but I find it hard to just slap what my interests are onto just one post, I'm sure with due time you will all get to know more about me.

Thanks again!

Wow...that is a lot of interests. I like hiking, books and fishing, to name a few. I'm glad you've joined the site, so welcome.

abdlvienta said:
...photography (especially film/darkroom aspects)...

That's unusual in this day and age. Welcome to ADISC.

Hello Tom,
I'm a fellow Antipodean! Nice to have you join us, so welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back