Thread: What conventions include or feature prominent AB or diaper events?

Default What conventions include or feature prominent AB or diaper events?

I'm looking for a convention in the South Eastern United States that my wife and I could attend in 2016. So far I've found Frolicon and CAPcon. Do you have any experience with either or other event suggestions in this region?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    I'm looking for a convention in the South Eastern United States that my wife and I could attend in 2016. So far I've found Frolicon and CAPcon. Do you have any experience with either or other event suggestions in this region?
    This link might help. https://zorrodaddy.wordpress.com/201...all-year-long/

Some furry conventions acknowledge babyfurs/diaperfurs in stalls and that. In terms of artwork and stuff. I dunno, never been to one but I remember watching a youtube video on it a while ago.

I don't know of any specific ones in your area, but certain furry conventions will have what you're after. I know that Texas Furry Fiesta (TFF) & Rainforest (RF), have very large babyfur populations. I've been to TFF, and it was pretty neat. An artist named Kay, hosted a Cub Hub (a place for cubs to hang out, get a change, feeding, play, watch cartoons, etch.). There was a story time late at night before bed, a cub panel discussion. It was tons of fun. TFF is in Dallas Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I don't know of any specific ones in your area, but certain furry conventions will have what you're after. I know that Texas Furry Fiesta (TFF) & Rainforest (RF), have very large babyfur populations. I've been to TFF, and it was pretty neat. An artist named Kay, hosted a Cub Hub (a place for cubs to hang out, get a change, feeding, play, watch cartoons, etch.). There was a story time late at night before bed, a cub panel discussion. It was tons of fun. TFF is in Dallas Texas.
    Oh yeah RF of course that has a huge babyfur community! Though isn't it Rainfurrest? Or is that another one I'm thinking of?

Quote Originally Posted by Milko View Post
    Oh yeah RF of course that has a huge babyfur community! Though isn't it Rainfurrest? Or is that another one I'm thinking of?
    Oops. Yeah. Autocorrect got me on that. Rainfurrest.