Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What conventions include or feature prominent AB or diaper events?

  1. #1

    Default What conventions include or feature prominent AB or diaper events?

    I'm looking for a convention in the South Eastern United States that my wife and I could attend in 2016. So far I've found Frolicon and CAPcon. Do you have any experience with either or other event suggestions in this region?

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    I'm looking for a convention in the South Eastern United States that my wife and I could attend in 2016. So far I've found Frolicon and CAPcon. Do you have any experience with either or other event suggestions in this region?
    This link might help. https://zorrodaddy.wordpress.com/201...all-year-long/

  3. #3

    Default

    Some furry conventions acknowledge babyfurs/diaperfurs in stalls and that. In terms of artwork and stuff. I dunno, never been to one but I remember watching a youtube video on it a while ago.

  4. #4

    Default

    I don't know of any specific ones in your area, but certain furry conventions will have what you're after. I know that Texas Furry Fiesta (TFF) & Rainforest (RF), have very large babyfur populations. I've been to TFF, and it was pretty neat. An artist named Kay, hosted a Cub Hub (a place for cubs to hang out, get a change, feeding, play, watch cartoons, etch.). There was a story time late at night before bed, a cub panel discussion. It was tons of fun. TFF is in Dallas Texas.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I don't know of any specific ones in your area, but certain furry conventions will have what you're after. I know that Texas Furry Fiesta (TFF) & Rainforest (RF), have very large babyfur populations. I've been to TFF, and it was pretty neat. An artist named Kay, hosted a Cub Hub (a place for cubs to hang out, get a change, feeding, play, watch cartoons, etch.). There was a story time late at night before bed, a cub panel discussion. It was tons of fun. TFF is in Dallas Texas.
    Oh yeah RF of course that has a huge babyfur community! Though isn't it Rainfurrest? Or is that another one I'm thinking of?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Milko View Post
    Oh yeah RF of course that has a huge babyfur community! Though isn't it Rainfurrest? Or is that another one I'm thinking of?
    Oops. Yeah. Autocorrect got me on that. Rainfurrest.

  7. #7

Similar Threads

  1. Proper diaper measurements - do they include thighs? O.o
    By cuteshylaugh in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-May-2015, 04:56
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-Apr-2013, 15:00
  3. My art *soon to include AB art
    By glassyeyedbb in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22-Dec-2009, 17:26
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-Sep-2009, 02:41
  5. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 27-Aug-2009, 21:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.