Too Close and Too Affectionate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi! I already posted this on the EC Forum but I would like everyone's opinion on this.

You see, I have a friend. My best friend. He is straight, I am bisexual. However, we enjoy cuddling, sleeping in the same bed, hugging and we kiss each other constantly on the cheek. Also, he know I'm an ABDL and he's awesome about it, he bought me pacifiers when i first told him, then diapers and then I once confessed him I'd like to be babied and he was like "let me prepare, and I'll baby you. promise"

So I was wondering... even though he's straight... we are way too intimate with each other. Do you think there might be some sort of romantic feelings going on there? I mean, he's the person I love the most, and I'd love to date him and marry him and spend my life with him. However, this curiosity is killing me...

Any thoughts?

Well I'd have to say that it is a way awesome friend that you have. It seems pretty intimate for what is going on, kisses on the cheek, hugging, cuddling, sleeping in the same bed, are all not very typical for two men who aren't into each other at least a bit.

What you have going on is a pretty awesome friendship, and I'd say that it is entirely possible to keep it that way if you were happy with it staying there. The biggest issue is that he has your passionate heart, not just your friendly heart, which presents a problem, you won't be able to move on until you accept that what you have right now is as far as it is going to go, or until he decides that maybe he is a little bi-curious and gives an intimate relationship a try with you.

I would suspect with the way he is treating you with kisses on the cheek and sleeping in the same bed, that he probably is a little bi-curious, but won't admit it, do you think that is the case? If it is, then maybe you just need to wait for a while, it is not a bad idea to give it some time, I mean, if he starts changing your diapers because he babies you, it might end up moving a bit from there. I wouldn't push it, and just wait and see what happens, but meanwhile, you might have to start looking at this as the awesome friendship that it is.

Have you talked to him at all about these feelings? I'm not sure if that is or isn't a bad idea, but I'm just curious.

Hi Tyger!! Yeah, we've been like this since high school. I just kissed him one day, because we had a fight and then he climbed the entire hill at night just to apologize to me (I lived at the top of a hill back then, small town). I was so moved that I kissed him and from then, we started to be more... clingy to each other. We would cuddle when watching movies and I'd end up sucking my thumb against his chest and all that. Also, last time I slept over at his place, he offered we share bed so we did and we cuddle most of the night.

For a long time, I've thought of it as the most amazing friendship, but lately I've told some friends and they say there is something "fishy" about it. He's always saying he loved girls and just a couple of weeks ago he had a move in his love life. However, even when he has girlfiends, he treats me that way. I don't know if he feels something for me or just seems me as his darling baby brother. I told him that I wanted to be babied and changed and he said he'd do it for me. He said he'd think about it and that he was more than willing to give it a try if it makes me happy.

I don't mind we stay friends forever. However, i do wonder if there is something else there. I haven't talked to him about these feelings, but he's coming to visit me next month and I'm planning to take him camping. So that would be a good time so bring this up I guess.

On a side note, we're turning 10 years of being best friends so I got him 10 presents, including personal stuff. Is that a bit overkill?

A bit of a tough call kik, could be that he is just a really affectionate person who is not freaked out by touch or the whole 'whoa...gotta be macho thing' like maybe he is just hyper aware of your sensitivity and your 'little' needs and is just responding like a loving big bro..... could be. Just go easy I think. I wish I could suggest how you approach it, but it would be real shitty if you compromised such a close friendship. Perhaps it's time when you go camping to to call him out on his babying promise (in a kidding kind of way of course....no pressure) and like Tyger says maybe something will just present itself.

Don't cross the line unless your both ready. Keep it friendly.

Yeah. I mean, it's rare finding a friend like that. He treats me like his little brother most of the time, even though I'm older physically. He's the most loving person I've met, so yeah, I really don't know how to approach this.

kik91 said:
Yeah. I mean, it's rare finding a friend like that. He treats me like his little brother most of the time, even though I'm older physically. He's the most loving person I've met, so yeah, I really don't know how to approach this.

Gently buddy :) don't blow it cause of a possible misreading. Sometimes we over estimate situations based on our own deep desires.
Just a thought, if he is maybe up for the occasional carer role, would he cope with some images of similar situations? you. could possibly get a fair indication of his interest or otherwise from that. If they were totally confronting for him, well, you know. Think hard on that one though before you throw his face in it.

Of course, thanks for the advice. I WILL thread carefully. I mean, about being a carer... well, he did say he would bottle feed me, and other things, Maybe even change my diaper. I'm somewhat excited and eager for that. But I still don't know how he feels about it!

kik91 said:
Of course, thanks for the advice. I WILL thread carefully. I mean, about being a carer... well, he did say he would bottle feed me, and other things, Maybe even change my diaper. I'm somewhat excited and eager for that. But I still don't know how he feels about it!

So, is your avatar you and him? I actually was talking about this to my wife this morning as I drove her to get her hair done. They actually put her hair into a giant Goodyear tire press and vulcanize her hair. It comes out with the raised letter, Goodyear on the side of her head. Anyway.....I'm still perplexed as to what's going on here. My other thought was that if he changes your diaper, I'm guessing he'll really know how you feel about him!

More seriously, sometimes things have a way of taking care of themselves. There's probably only two outcomes here. Either he'll push the envelope a bit, or he won't and you'll be right where you are now. Sooner or later you'll have to decide whether you can live with this, and whether you'll want to move on to someone else. In my case with the kid I was crazy over, I chose to move on because it was driving me crazy, so crazy that I swam as far out into the river as I could,hoping I won't be able to get back in, and I'd drown. I was just too damn a good swimmer, but I was still miserable until I told him I needed some distance between us. He understood.

Oh right, he'll eventually know if he changes my diaper. The "thing" goes up. I mean, I could tell him it happens everytime...

Anyway, I really don't want anything to change. I'm happy the way we are. I mean, curiosity is killing me because I do have some hope that it could evolve into something else. But... at the same time, I'm comfortable with him being my big brother. He takes care of me with love and I wouldn't change that for anything else.

kik91 said:
On a side note, we're turning 10 years of being best friends so I got him 10 presents, including personal stuff. Is that a bit overkill?

I agree with everyone here on being careful about it all. As for presents, eh, I wouldn't be worried about it, giving presents is just being very friendly, and with how close you have both been to each other, I can't imagine that something personal is going to be odd to him.
I think you will probably start getting some much better ideas on where he stands in all of this when he has changed your diapers a few times and seen how you react when the diaper comes off. Otherwise, probably wait to ask about feelings like that. Even though he knows you are BI, it still makes life less complicated when you are not worried about if the other person wants to be in a relationship with you past freindship, so to put your friend into the issue of having to question that type of thing, could make it more complicated. I think working on the, 'being babied' thing, will be a good development to work on first, and then transition to bigger questions when you have gotten past diapering.

Tyger said:
I agree with everyone here on being careful about it all. As for presents, eh, I wouldn't be worried about it, giving presents is just being very friendly, and with how close you have both been to each other, I can't imagine that something personal is going to be odd to him.
I think you will probably start getting some much better ideas on where he stands in all of this when he has changed your diapers a few times and seen how you react when the diaper comes off. Otherwise, probably wait to ask about feelings like that. Even though he knows you are BI, it still makes life less complicated when you are not worried about if the other person wants to be in a relationship with you past freindship, so to put your friend into the issue of having to question that type of thing, could make it more complicated. I think working on the, 'being babied' thing, will be a good development to work on first, and then transition to bigger questions when you have gotten past diapering.

Thanks Tyger, I will tread carefully. I'll let you guys know how the babying goes. I'm quite excited for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back