• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello... Is there anybody in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMystery

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey There, I am LittleMystery! I enhabit the lands of Nova Scotia, Canada. I am a 25 year old who doesnt know where he fits in life.. All I know, is that im a baby at heart. I host karaoke weekly, and I am a lover of music. I am a fan of Switched at Birth, Criminal Minds, and Coronation Street and would love to meet new people !! Yay for awkward introductions... lol

Reactions: Diaperon
Hey to you...there's always someone in here haha. Not such an awkward intro. Welcome, look around and have some fun.

" Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home ? "
Hi, LittleMystery.
Welcome to ADISC, and your intro. was just fine, not awkward at all.
Please don't ever feel awkward about posting here, you are among friends.
Jump in and join us in the many, varied topics of discussion going on in the forums. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here.
I look forward to reading your posts.
Take care.

LittleMystery said:
Hey There, I am LittleMystery! I enhabit the lands of Nova Scotia, Canada. I am a 25 year old who doesnt know where he fits in life.. All I know, is that im a baby at heart. I host karaoke weekly, and I am a lover of music. I am a fan of Switched at Birth, Criminal Minds, and Coronation Street and would love to meet new people !! Yay for awkward introductions... lol

Hi and welcome to the site. Sometimes it takes us a while to catch up to threads and introductions. My wife and I enjoy watching Criminal Minds, though sometimes their story lines are really disturbing. Of course, that's what I like about them, that they are willing to go beyond the normal TV pablum.

"Come on (come on) now, I do believe it's working good"

Hello to Nova Scotia from England, UK! I hope you enjoy it here. Corrie fan eh? I'm not big on it but I am a massive fan of Trailer Park Boys :) I'm a big music fan too, feel free to give me a shout whenever :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back