xp medical - Diaper price layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will most likely prefer Level 3's then. From my experience Level 4's can be a bit bulky compared to a lower end diaper. How ever They are comparable to a dry 24/7 but they do not hold as much as a dry 24/7. Now this is not for sure. I have not gone measuring. This is just from looking at them. They are also not side by side. Just from what I remember.

good luck finding your new fav diaper!

Fire2box said:
8bPfy14.png

Why are you acting like this has anything to do with Molicare being sold in the U.S? Also I find it hard to believe that their plastic backed line allegedly is disappearing is the case since I can in fact buy Molicare from XP medical right now(if anyone does not believe me then go take a look because it's there in plain site). http://xpmedical.com/

In fact I bought a bag of plastic backed Molicares (super plus) recently on my trip to Colorado 11 days ago to be exact. I find it hard to believe that they no longer are plastic backed since they are allegedly supposed to be phased out by now. According to this statement that has a link on it that does not work I take it you forgot Molicare is no longer selling their plastic backed line in Europe but you can still get them in the U.S right? You do remember the conversation that took place months ago right? Do you remember the thread where you, me, and Fruitkitty (months ago) and a few others talked about this right? It's obvious the rumor that is going around involves their plastic backed line as far as the U.S is concerned. Yeah I vaguely remember that they where going to not sell those in Europe but that they will still sell Molicare super Plus out here in the U.S. Considering that the advertisement says "EVERYNAPPY.CO.UK" I think this has more to do with Europe then the U.S actually. Provided of course this advertisement is actually credible in the first place. It probably is credible but it's moot and off to the point anyways if it was as this does not effect anyone in the U.S all that much at all as far as the OP is concerned I believe.

accepted said:
Why are you acting like this has anything to do with Molicare being sold in the U.S?

Because molicare's sold in the US are imports, on the packages it says " Made In France".

Fire2box said:
Because molicare's sold in the US are imports, on the packages it says " Made In France".

"I see London, I see France! I see Fire's.... crinklypants!"

Fire2box said:

Once again why are you acting like this has anything to do with Molicare being sold in the U.S? You said they where stopping their plastic backed line. Well yes but only in Europe not here in the United States. You do realize the OP was looking for something in the U.S that was both good and cost effective right? They do have pretty good price to performance ratio's.

accepted said:
Once again why are you acting like this has anything to do with Molicare being sold in the U.S? You said they where stopping their plastic backed line. Well yes but only in Europe not here in the United States. You do realize the OP was looking for something in the U.S that was both good and cost effective right? They do have pretty good price to performance ratio's.

Again the molicare's sold in the US are the exact same that are sold in Europe because they are made in literally the same places. there's no West/East division of Molicare. Just because you found a discontinued product in a store/online does not mean it's not discontinued.

I can go on ebay and find vintage huggies diapers that are plastic backed. Does that mean they are still being made?

Alrighty you kids calm down. It is time for both of you to put a paci in your mouth and chill your selfs! You both are being whiny time for a nap. Off to sleep! Both of you.

bambinod said:
"I see London, I see France! I see Fire's.... crinklypants!"
I laughed so hard when I read this. Thank you!

Fire2box said:
Again the molicare's sold in the US are the exact same that are sold in Europe because they are made in literally the same places. there's no West/East division of Molicare. Just because you found a discontinued product in a store/online does not mean it's not discontinued.

I can go on ebay and find vintage huggies diapers that are plastic backed. Does that mean they are still being made?

So what difference does it make that the Molicares where discontinued anywhere? They are still sold in the U.S which is what's relevant to the OP as far as the false rumor was concerned regarding their plastic backed line ending. They are going to be around for a while anyways if only in the U.S. By the way they are still being made in the factory because they are being bought in bulk and shipped over here into the U.S obviously.

Last edited:
PaSS said:
You will most likely prefer Level 3's then. From my experience Level 4's can be a bit bulky compared to a lower end diaper.
How ever They are comparable to a dry 24/7 but they do not hold as much as a dry 24/7.
good luck finding your new fav diaper!

Thanks, I'm really hoping the Level 3's will do everything I want them too, lol.
The L3's are .3 inches dry, L4's are .5 dry (the same as 24/7's), which is basically the same, lol.
But the L3's expand to 1.3 wet, L4's go to 2.2 wet (even thicker then the 24/7's 2.0 wet)!

On XPMedical's Review Page they list the L3's as holding 56oz, L4's 84oz (and the 24/7's at 91oz!).

So the only real differences between the L4's and the Dry 24/7's is the 24/7's have leak guards, but the L4's are just slightly cheaper per diaper.
The Regular size 1/2 case price of the L4's cost $53 (32 @ $1.66ea) vs. Dry 24/7's Med costing $62 for (36 @ $1.72ea).
The regular size full case price of the L4's cost $90 (64 @ $1.40ea) vs. Dry 24/7's Med costing $105 for (72 @ $1.46ea).
The numbers are using XPMedical's currently listed prices, not the review page.

MandyBear said:
So the only real differences between the L4's and the Dry 24/7's is the 24/7's have leak guards, but the L4's are just slightly cheaper per diaper.
The Regular size 1/2 case price of the L4's cost $53 (32 @ $1.66ea) vs. Dry 24/7's Med costing $62 for (36 @ $1.72ea).
The regular size full case price of the L4's cost $90 (64 @ $1.40ea) vs. Dry 24/7's Med costing $105 for (72 @ $1.46ea).

The Absorbency Plus L4 and Confidry L are signficantly different diapers. The A+ also have no front/back elastic, and only single-use tapes. The shell is a LOT softer, and yes they have no leak guards. They wick VERY fast but are low/no sap, where the CD's are medium sap. The A+ also clump pretty badly when wet. But yes they're also a lot cheaper. The A+ have a larger unpadded area on both ends. The inside of the A+ is also extremely soft.

Good review on the difference, I also have all three from xp, molicare, a+ level 4, and dry 24/7, my opinion and it's an opinion only the dry 24/7 and a+'s are the same thickness feeling when dry, the 24/7 absorbs the most, while retaining its diaper shape, the A+ gives the 24/7 a good run for its money though, it now has a stronger shell and double tapes, it does have flaws, if your really active the diaper guts while clump after a while, and the plastic although strong than the first and second batch will stretch out a little, but it's still a good product. The molicares are a stay home day type of diaper in my book, they only do about 2 settings then you start to wonder how much more until it fails. Abena m4 plastic will always be on my draws, it's my first premium diaper I ever got, so it has a special place for me.

They have raised their prices. If you want to to buy a case of 42 M4 diapers for cheaper, go on Amazon. Elite Medical Distribution and Northshore are selling 42 cases for 52 dollars, 10 dollars less than XP

PaddedSuperboy said:
Elite Medical Distribution and Northshore are selling 42 cases for 52 dollars, 10 dollars less than XP

but shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back