• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from ab/dl bobbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbbobbie12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hello my name is Robert and I am looking for new friends and I want to tell you a little bit about myself. I have IBS, colitis, bladder cancer and I am incontinence. I have been in diapers all my life and I enjoy them. I use molicare super plus diapers they work great for me and my medical situations. I am looking for friends. I use a bottle, binky, bibs, and I eat baby food, and drink baby formula as well fmdue to my medical problems with my tummy. I don't have the liner to my tummy in there I had surgery and it had to be removed so now I eat baby food and drink it as well. I also use a wheelchair to help me get around. I have treatments done for my cancer 2 times a week and I will pull through this with the support from my friends and family and hopefully my new friends on here as well. Thank you for letting me introduce myself and I look forward to meeting you all.

Hello Robert and welcome to the group.

With al of that going on I hope there is some enjoyment in your life.

Could you please take a moment and tell us some of that like hobbies or interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

So sorry to hear about your medical problems.

You are among friends here and I hope to see your name pop up in the forums.

Welcome to ADISC!

Bbbobbie12 said:
Hello my name is Robert and I am looking for new friends and I want to tell you a little bit about myself. I have IBS, colitis, bladder cancer and I am incontinence. I have been in diapers all my life and I enjoy them. I use molicare super plus diapers they work great for me and my medical situations. I am looking for friends. I use a bottle, binky, bibs, and I eat baby food, and drink baby formula as well fmdue to my medical problems with my tummy. I don't have the liner to my tummy in there I had surgery and it had to be removed so now I eat baby food and drink it as well. I also use a wheelchair to help me get around. I have treatments done for my cancer 2 times a week and I will pull through this with the support from my friends and family and hopefully my new friends on here as well. Thank you for letting me introduce myself and I look forward to meeting you all.

I'm so sorry to hear about your medical problems. I can understand how you must feel. My wife is diabetic, on dialysis and had her right foot amputated in September. Sometimes life throws almost everything it can at us, and all we can do is duck, and try to move forward. I think you'll find that we are a good support group. The more active you are, responding to threads, the more we'll get to know you, and you will collect a number of friends. So welcome!

Hi Robert, I'm impressed at how positive you sound given all those challenges. Nice intro too. As others already said, lots of friendly people about the place here. :) welcome.

hello Egor, Thank you so much :) I am very happy to hear that there are a lot of people that care and are awesome on here and I am happy to know that I can meet some friends on here that would be awesome. With all the stuff thats going on with me medical wise I am hanging in here and trying to enjoy my life. I love to go to all kinds of sports events, I also love to build model cars and ships and helicopters. I am going to school for computers and electronics. I am also in the US Coast Guard and that I enjoy alot they are helping me out as well with alot of my medical bills and medical supplies. I am looking forward to meeting new people and becoming friends with you if you don't mind??

- - - Updated - - -

Hello BabyDenise, Thank you so much and I look forward to you seeing my name on forums. I am looking forward to meeting new friends. I have been wanting to join here and meet new people. I am hanging in here with all the medical stuff that is going on with me. I am always moving on with my life and with the help and support from friends and family I know I can pull through this. I know I can.
thank you for the welcome :)

- - - Updated - - -

hello ozbub,
I want to thank you for the welcome and I look forward to meeting new friends on here. and thank you so much for saying that I have a nice intro that makes me feel great.

- - - Updated - - -

I am so greatful that I have found this site. I am also happy that I am going to make some great friends. I am looking forward to becoming friends with you if you can please send me a friend request. I am going to be a very active person in here as much as I can. I think me being here will help me out with support and meeting new friends.

thank you so much for the welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back