New DC Amors vs. Crinklz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllieMarieBinx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
How are those? I'm debating between either buying a pack of those from DC Amor or a pack of Crinklz from ABDLFactory (if that site is trustworthy...) when I get my diaper money, and I want a bit of perspective on which is the better buy. I am a diaperfur, and both of them have designs that I like, like with the cute kitties on the new DC Amor and with the babyfurs on the Crinklz diapers.

Listen, I don't advocate either of them and am quite cross with whoever came up with Crinklz, but I'll try and put my differences aside and give you a suggestion. Personally, I would suggest dc amor for the fact that they are pink, have better absorbency, and they font break the bank as much as a pack of reskinned german diapers.

kitterdafoxy said:
Listen, I don't advocate either of them and am quite cross with whoever came up with Crinklz, but I'll try and put my differences aside and give you a suggestion. Personally, I would suggest dc amor for the fact that they are pink, have better absorbency, and they font break the bank as much as a pack of reskinned german diapers.

Resskinned. I'm slow I don't get it

Reskinned refers to the fact they are comficare the only difference being the ab print sporting plastic instead of the white cover normally found on comficare. I've never tried dc's I'm unable to give any information on them, I currently use comficare as I think they are excellent and give me almost everything I want from an adult nappy. I actually just ordered some of the crinklz as they appeal to me ordered from abdlfactory.com but won't be here until tomorrow (Monday) or the next day hopefully.

I've not tried Crinklz, I don't even know what they are, however the new DC Amors I have tried, they run on the smaller side, the measurements say they fit up to a 44" waist, I highly doubt that as I have a 30 something inch waist and they are snug. Plus the tabs are god awful. I will however say that's my only complain with the DC Amors, everything else about them is rather good, and the tabs being god awful can be solved by using a little bit of tape lol.

They're both pretty cute. On looks--and that's what these diapers are about!--I favor the Amore because I'm more a sissy than a furry, and also because they seriously screwed up on the Crinklz tape panel. They should have just used a transparent overlay, but instead they printed it, so the front of the diaper is an ugly jumble of overlapping prints. I suspect they'll fix that the next time around, though.

Last edited:
I have tried the old DC Amor and Comficare M10 diapers and can compare those if you like?

Sure thing! Although the old DC Amors probably won't fit me because I wear larges and XL's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back