Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABDL Desire through the roof

noahVmiller

Default ABDL Desire through the roof

Any help you all can give trying to balance sometimes overwhelming desires to regress?

noahVmiller

Jdi?

Just do it dude. It's awesome and if you keep suppressing it, the little dudes going to take over. You gotta have a bit of play time.

noahVmiller

its just spilling over into all areas of my life unlike anything ive ever experienced before

Ok so maybe it's because you're just starting to really accept yourself and your little sides getting a bit overexcited by the freedom. It will settle down a bit, but you've got to give the right amount of attention. Also, maybe you're freakin out a bit about your personal life, and your little dude is trying to take care of you.

I really understand your feelings. In the past few months I had this urgent desire to be babied, to use diapers the whole day, sometimes it was very difficult to control. It was even interfering with my normal adult life. The only thing that helps me a little are pills for anxiety and obsession. I am seeing a therapist, she is helping me lot. I am not sure if this will help to you, but it is the only little bit piece of advice that I have. Good luck

Make sure that you have a schedule where you know that you get to be a baby. You could say, every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I get to wear diapers in the evenings, or something like that. And then try to be adult the rest of the time. Having a schedule lets you know that your AB side will be able to come out fairly often, but when you are planning on it.

Quote Originally Posted by noahVmiller View Post
    Any help you all can give trying to balance sometimes overwhelming desires to regress?
    Try scheduling "Little Time" in advance, to allow yourself to look forward to it, but keep your adult-self out except for scheduled "Little Time" to maintain a sense of balance.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Try scheduling "Little Time" in advance, to allow yourself to look forward to it, but keep your adult-self out except for scheduled "Little Time" to maintain a sense of balance.
    This is a pretty good idea. The important thing is to be able to indulge (because holding back constantly is where the overwhelming urges come from), but not get totally overwhelmed. So set timers, having a period set aside where you won't be bothered, and having a chance to indulge without inhibitions might be a good way to deal with it.