Thread: I have bought medium+large knielange Hose PVC and they both created a hole

Default I have bought medium+large knielange Hose PVC and they both created a hole

I have bought these plastic pants on the (save express - shopware - ) website:

Artikelnr. 9603.
    knielange Hose PVC.
    Körpergröbe:
    Medium + Large.
    ---------------------------------------------

The medium size created a small hole in the middle on the back side.
    So i took it off me and thrown it into the trash.

And then i tried to use the large size of it to see what happens with it when
    i pee into my (tena slip plus large) diaper.

And guess what.
    The large size of my (knielange Hose PVC) plastic pants created a small hole in the bottom of it.

And the urine escaped through that small hole when i was lying on the bed.
    And then i had to go up from the bed and then stand up and take off the plastic pants + the diaper.

And then i put toilet paper on the bed where plastic pants leaked and then i poured water there for it to not stink and then i added more toilet paper there for it to be dried into the toilet paper.

And then i had to thrown them all into the trash because they broke because the (knielange Hose PVC) is of very bad quality.

And they each cost about 33 euros.

And now i have lost around 66 euros.

And i don't think the untested XL size of this (knielange Hose PVC) plastic pants is going to be used without it breaking by itself by simply creating a hole where urine leakage can happen when i put it in me and use it the way it's intended to stop urine leakage that the diaper can't stop.

I am out of luck with this (knielange Hose PVC) plastic pants.
    And now i am very disappointed because i wasted money on plastic pants that creates a hole once i put them on me.

The (knielange Hose PVC) plastic pants will not keep the bed dry because it creates a hole where the urine leakage happens.

And now the bed gets a little wet because the (knielange Hose PVC) plastic pants is of very bad quality.

They will break in one place once they are pulled on.
    Which creates a small single hole that makes them not waterproof.

The first time i used them.
    They each created a small hole.

The large (knielange Hose PVC) plastic pants created not a small hole in the same place as the medium size of it.

But both of them are of no usage anymore = money burned.

They do make disposable and reusable bed pads to keep your bed dry aswell as rubber coated cotton and vinyl sheets. You could also double diaper or simply add a booster to the outside between your diaper and pants. As an incontinent being in bed without protecting the bed makes as much sense to me as going "commando" . Always be overly prepared and you will seldom be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    You could also double diaper or simply add a booster to the outside between your diaper and pants.
    Does not a (duct tape) help to repair broken plastic pants?

Always do some critical checking of your stuff before wearing. You like to wear them extremely wet, fine, but then check them first. There is always a chance of small holes due to the way how they are 'welded' together at the seems. There is some soft-PVC glue out there, so you are able to repair the pants. Don't throw them away, but enjoy them with a little bit of good care.
    Hopefully my tips help you out a little.
    BTW, Save Express is one of the best shops out there for us AB/DL. Their prices are decent and they have a lot. Oh, allow me to say that I am not related to them. I am just a DL consuming & wearing stuff that I buy mostly from them…

Quote Originally Posted by Adidas View Post
    There is some soft-PVC glue out there, so you are able to repair the pants
    I didn't knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by Adidas View Post
    Don't throw them away.
    I will buy new ones instead.

Babykins for a small fee sells pants repair kits with everything needed to repair any plastic vinyl or rubber pants products made by any company.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    Babykins for a small fee sells pants repair kits with everything needed to repair any plastic vinyl or rubber pants products made by any company.
    This?