Not open for further replies.

mistysummers

Transage little sissy who want to marry Fluttershy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
  3. Other
i was watching insidus 2 the other night and saw how this boy was made to dress like a girl, now ive been wanting to own a dress like this but cant seem to find them, i did a search for sissy dresses on ebay but all that got me was those saturn baby dress that kinda look like them but they are shorter.
so if anyone can help me find some where that makes and sell these little girl dresses in adult sizes you will make this little girl very happy
11140293_704056006366398_2586925970763963393_n.jpg

I think it would be considered an old style night dress or something similar.

There are several dress suppliers on e-bay that could probably make you this style of dress. Binkies_n_Bows is one of them. The dresses regularly offered by B_n_B are definately made for a 'baby girl ' appearance, but they will make modifications to the bodice and the skirt length of the dress for a reasonably modest additional charge. Leanne's Pretty Dresses is another supplier that offers the same type of modifications to the dresses she sells. I have not purchased anything from these dress makers, so I can not give any first-hand information about them. I have others give very good reviews of their work. The dresses they both offer are not inexpensive, but for a quality-made dress, the costs are reasonable, I think.
If I begin saving some money now, I think I may see about purchasing some new dresses for myself this coming Christmas season.

Looks like an older style casual dress, like something you'd see out of the 60's and early 70's. Probably just a standard dress from that time period.

AddyShadows said:
Looks like an older style casual dress, like something you'd see out of the 60's and early 70's. Probably just a standard dress from that time period.

Exactly right, AddyShadows.
Oh, how I miss the wonderful dresses of that era. They still occupy a good part of my day-dreams.

Hey,

Misty...is that age approporiate television... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back