Status
Not open for further replies.

Undisclosed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Hey everyone! I've come to all of you because (as some of you may already know) I have my first meeting with my mommy in exactly one week. Since I am completely knew to the AB side of things I am very unaware of what supplies would be considered "essential" to a great experience. I currently have the following:

1. Diapers (of course)
2. Wipes
3. Baby Powder
4. Bottle
5. Pacifiers

I wanted to ask the community first of all if there is anything that I left out of this list (with the exception of a few things) that is "essential" to an ABDL experience like mine. I also wanted to know a few things regarding specific supplies that I already plan to get.

Firstly I am thinking of ordering a pair of plastic baby pants (adult sized of course) and wanted to know if that is something that is usually considered a good thing to have. Also I was looking to purchase a wolf plushie for myself and wanted to know if anyone was aware of where (physically or online) I could get a good one.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Those all sound like good thinks to have, I would highly suggest getting a plushie. Just go on amazon, they have a good selection of stuffed animals.

Okay. Thanks =)

Edit: I just found this one and it grabbed my eye right away with very good reviews so I picked it up for ten bucks. It should be here Tuesday =)

Your mommy may enjoy giving you a bath; in any case, a bath is a good way to get her accustomed to dealing with the "little" you in a bigger body. You might want bubble bath, baby wash, a bath mitt and a fluffy towel. Also, a t-shirt (or a onesie if you have one) will help you avoid getting cold while she's dressing or changing you. She may also enjoy feeding you, which means you might want to have a baby food dessert, spoon and bib on hand.

Unfortunately my house doesn't have a bath tub so bathing is not an option right now =( If it ever does become a possibility though I will be sure to get those supplies. I was considering ordering a onesie but I'm not sure it will really be my thing so I'm thinking I'll stick with larger t-shirts for now. I will definitely look into getting a bib; that's something I completely forgot that would be pretty nice to have. The spoons I have off-hand but I might want to see if I can get a more "babyish" style one or something of the like.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Baby food, baby lotion, and rash paste.

I'm not 100% sure that I'm ready to try out baby food just yet. I do however plan on grabbing stuff that can be spoon fed like apple sauce and pudding. Baby lotion and rash cream are not bad ideas either.

Thanks =)

I don't know how old your AB side is, but maybe some activity or coloring books.
Also you can buy kids spoons, plates, ect at like any supermarket or store.

I have no clue how old my AB side is either. Since I've never had a chance to really just let go I don't really have a clear idea and that makes it difficult to make sure I have everything. I will look into those supplies; they don't sound like a bad idea.

Thanks =)

Undisclosed said:
I have no clue how old my AB side is either. Since I've never had a chance to really just let go I don't really have a clear idea and that makes it difficult to make sure I have everything. I will look into those supplies; they don't sound like a bad idea.

Thanks =)

You don't need an age or to be bound by one if you're not so inclined. Very few ABs I've seen stick well to given levels of child development, so don't let yourself get bogged down. Age might be a useful shorthand or just a stumbling block. I pick and choose what I like from throughout childhood. It makes no sense other than I enjoy it.

I would say definately get an adult changing/ bed pad and a sleepsuit if you will have naptime.

I would say some other toys like a rattle or a ball or something. Something that involves the other person a little more a stuffed animal is something kind of personal and there's not much the big can do with it at least not as much as with some other toys. Also if you haven't tried baby food it's probably a good time just get one or two jars to start and see if you like the taste. Personally I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it. If you do get a bib too to sort of complete the experience.

baby food/baby spoons is a great idea, but that should really be left up to the caretaker to decide what to get. Getting hugged, cuddled, changed, bathed, etc is all great. but a caretaker should have moments where they are in control and they do something they like even if the little/baby doesn't care for it. Like eating "nasty" babyfood like purred chicken

also they have every right to make you take a nap or have a ridiculously bedtime then you normally do. Like I normally go to bed after midnight, so a caretaker putting me to bed at say 9 pm is 100% reasonable.

Fire2box said:
baby food/baby spoons is a great idea, but that should really be left up to the caretaker to decide what to get. Getting hugged, cuddled, changed, bathed, etc is all great. but a caretaker should have moments where they are in control and they do something they like even if the little/baby doesn't care for it. Like eating "nasty" babyfood like purred chicken

also they have every right to make you take a nap or have a ridiculously bedtime then you normally do. Like I normally go to bed after midnight, so a caretaker putting me to bed at say 9 pm is 100% reasonable.

While I find this notion somewhat appealing, I think give and take and communication beforehand will likely yield better results. In the first place, it wouldn't be fair to set up a situation where the caretaker is paying for everything just to have a surprise (not saying you suggested this but for someone new, it's good to make it clear). Sometimes gifts and surprises are nice but these things should flow both ways between adults. Also, I think it's best to at least have the broad strokes laid out so that even if one doesn't know what's coming at any given time, the generalities would be discussed ahead of time. Putting myself in that place, a hypothetical caretaker could find sissy stuff awesome but it's going to fall really flat with me. It's not even upsetting, it's just a non-event in my mind. Those kinds of missteps are to be avoided even as it can be fun to be surprised by something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back