Thread: New-ish

Default New-ish

Hey there everyone. Babyfur/diaperfur, 20. I don't really regress too much but would like to do so more and more deeply. I wear diapers on occasion and have for about a year (probably some time after I made this account...), usually wearing nightly for a few weeks at a time, plus during the day when I feel like it. I certainly would like to wear more frequently, and have thought... okay, fantasized about going 24/7. Alas, these things cost money, which I don't always have in large quantities. I have a strong interest in hypnosis as both hypnotist and subject, as well, and a bit of a caretaker side.

Hi GenericFox! Welcome to the site! Money, money, money. I never seem to have enough either. What video games do you play?

Youtube has plenty of AB hypnosis files. Just let your fingers do the walking.

Thanks! I've recently been hooked on a MMO called The Secret World, though I have a wide variety of games I enjoy, mostly on the PC and Ninty consoles. Minecraft, too, of course. And I've seen some of the hypnosis videos on YouTube. I do enjoy UltraHypnosis' work, though I have to say having some kind of live connection between hypnotist and subject greatly improves the experience.

Welcome GenericFox! Yeah hypnosis is somewhat popular on YouTube. I agree with UltraHypnosis, but have you tried They have cool hypnosis free files and payed for hypnosis.

I hope this helps!

Hello and welcome :3! More furs! How fun <3