• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notoria23

Contributor
Hey new guy here from utah, I'm happily married and looking to make some new friends. My wife knows I'm a DL and I've actually been able to get her into a diaper but not use it haha yet..... Anyways besides being a DL I am also really into cars and trucks, off road and street.... Oh and camping.... Andyways thanks for your acceptance and hope we can be friends

Welcome to Adisc, that is awesome that you are married to somebody that is accepting enough to give it a try. Adisc isn't really into making real life connections, but I'll tell you this much, I'm also living in Utah, so I guess we both are surrounded by very similar culture.

Notoria23 said:
Hey new guy here from utah, I'm happily married and looking to make some new friends. My wife knows I'm a DL and I've actually been able to get her into a diaper but not use it haha yet..... Anyways besides being a DL I am also really into cars and trucks, off road and street.... Oh and camping.... Andyways thanks for your acceptance and hope we can be friends

Heya Notoria welcome to ADISC. I hope you are enjoying it here and gosh that is awesome to have understanding wife. Don't be surprised people talk that about a lot. And yeah stick around and you'll make friends here.

Another car fans around here. So what kind of cars you enjoy? I don't have preference I appreciate European, Japanese and American. But I'm interested in Classics. I'm not sure about truck though but I guess I like Bronco and original Range Rover.

Anyway I hope you enjoy it here and see you around here.

Hey thanks so much for the replies ...... I'm not looking to make real life connections, just digital ones haha ....... And as far as the cars go I have an old 78 Malibu and I also have a new Lexus so I like everything haha

Notoria23 said:
Hey thanks so much for the replies ...... I'm not looking to make real life connections, just digital ones haha ....... And as far as the cars go I have an old 78 Malibu and I also have a new Lexus so I like everything haha

78 Malibu? Is it the coupe or sedan? I know that they are a bit of NASCAR cars but again my American car knowledge is stuck at 70s (Yeah muscle car and stuff). So you drive Lexus for daily driving?

They came as booth, mines happens to be a coup. And no the Lexus is for going out and stuff at night. I drive a good old pickup truck every day haha ....... Sometimes I think I have too many vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back